F1 exhaust

Reimbrandt

I am in the market for a nice looking exhaust for my CBR.... I had gotten a Vance & Hines SS2R slip-on, but no mid pipe. (cheap on ebay) Was told you can get the mid pipe.... contacted V&H in early January and ordered the mid pipe, was told it would be 4 to 6 weeks. They were nice enough to call me today that they will not be making my part for $34, but I can buy a new system for $300. Chrome is what I would like, so if anyone has one or would know were to get one for a reasonable price I would be thankful.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the exhaust problem licked...... I took the ride my local muffler shop and my buddy hooked my up. 15 minutes and $20 later I got a stainless mid-pipe. I still have a big problem with the way V&H treated me like dirt.... but the damn things sounds BAD ASS!

huh?...explain

I think the confusion arose from your minor typo in the link.

The fail is actually on the part of anyone who thinks it was actually a broken link :p Just delete the "..right" at the end of it and all is well.