BUFFALO WILD WINGS

acmebomb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apperentlly there were some not so legal things going on so the franchise i work for bought it and we r turning it around in two days and opening up on fri.

the person you would want to talk to about sponser stuff would be david (manager)

we have always shown the ufc fight withe the exception of 1 fight because it started to late? i will ask tomarrow while im the and get back to you.

not unless they just started. this was about a year ago and they said they didnt show any of the fights due to no PPV.

Unless David is on here I would suggest you talk to him about promoting and get back to us. If not this thread go bye bye... let me know.

Lets meet up at bdubs = cool

My company purchased bdubs, come give us your money = Free advertising = not cool

(In the future act like you have no ties so no one asks for sponsor fees ;) )

Yea I just heard. A lot of my friends lost there jobs at that locationso fuck the new owners. I hope they get hit by a semi truck an they live an are paralized from there neck down an fall into a sworm of fire ants that eat there bitch asses slowly but surly.

So this is a big FUCK YOU to the new owners!!!!! An if your still there an didn't get canned this is a humongo FUCK YOU PAL!!!

Yea I just heard. A lot of my friends lost there jobs at that locationso fuck the new owners. I hope they get hit by a semi truck an they live an are paralized from there neck down an fall into a sworm of fire ants that eat there bitch asses slowly but surly.

So this is a big FUCK YOU to the new owners!!!!! An if your still there an didn't get canned this is a humongo FUCK YOU PAL!!!

According to Paul we dont like you. Cater the track day if you want to change our minds.

so the franchise i work for bought it and we r turning it around in two days and opening up on fri.

Ok I sobered up enough to comprehend this so you work for the fuck heads that put my friends out of a job(all of which are working there so they can finsih college)? I hope u fucking die you and your new franchise can eat some donkey shit an then finish it up and eat a dick and fuck you!!!

According to Paul we dont like you. Cater the track day if you want to change our minds.

In a realistic world a 2x4 to the face or there window would solve all

maybe your friends suck dick at cooking wings.

I don't get why the push for sponsership... I took this thread as him just letting people know that BDubs was going to be re-opening.... I know that when I lived on the east side, I used to meet CR people all the time there.

im kinda with paul on this, i know a few people that got fired from there, including a friend. luckily she just graduated college and can get a better job now. I still dont think ill be going to that bdubs much any more. Also, dont care if your reopening unless your dropping prices. Me and my family used to be able to go eat there for 30 bucks or less. Now we cant get out of there for less then 50, and thats with getting the same thing we always have.

Sucks that people lost their jobs but that is what you have to do in the food business sometimes. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were part of the problem? Some of the most shady people I have worked with were back of the house in a food joint.

Good luck with the restaff and retrain you are going to need it.