BUFFALO WILD WINGS

acmebomb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I order the wings "wet" or "dripping with sauce" and you charge me extra your a fucking loser.

Don't do QSL all you can eat night then, holly shit they have nothing on them. On those nights I just order 12 extra wet at a time, the waitress always says it's all you can eat, I respond sure if I want to eat plain wings with a hint of sauce. She says we can put sauce on the side. :nono: what's the point of that? Just put it on my fucking wings then! :nono:

Don't do QSL all you can eat night then, holly shit they have nothing on them. On those nights I just order 12 extra wet at a time, the waitress always says it's all you can eat, I respond sure if I want to eat plain wings with a hint of sauce. She says we can put sauce on the side. :nono: what's the point of that? Just put it on my fucking wings then! :nono:

Ya this is why never go there. Wings and Rings seems to be the only place that makes the wings swim in a pool of sauce without asking. There is no point of eating wings that are not red all over from the sauce.