Desert Eagle .50

V8 Beast

Not recommended. Gun Hollywood made famous in America. I have witnessed more accidents from that one single gun than any other... mostly because people are stupid.

DE .50 = break yourself and breaks itself. Very accurate and it you really feel the need, do it. But have money ready to fix it, that action belongs in a rifle. Want something cool? DE 44Mag. Truly neat to be able to doubtap 44's within 1/2" of each other out of a semi-auto.

Want more dick hard? Find a 460xvr in a short barrel and shoot it. Badass and everyone will stop shooting to watch. If you want to make your neighbor shooting next to you flinch, this is the way in a hand gun. I like the 700Gr 500s&w personally. 1/10 or 1" from the end of the cylinder, it is packed in to tightly. And there's a gun that can fire 1,000 + rds with no problems. Personally witnessed it. I also bet I can teach most of your gf's how to shoot it more acurately than you can. I have won plenty of money in the past doing this .... makes a fun first date and stuff, too.

Want a magnum research revolver? Go BFR (big f'n revolver) and try shooting 45-90 in it. Handloads, hot of course.

100% agreed... If I had money to burn hell yeah I would get one.. But since I dont I would put the cash into an assault rifle.

When someone breaks into your home and sees down this barrel, the break in is pretty much over.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/camaros.jpg?t=1278469196

I love this gun, it is expensive to shoot, but its lotsa fun. I have the BFR 45-70 Govt also, if ya have small hands thats more for you. And if you like to throw brass 30 feet away, try the Baby Eagle .45

When someone breaks into your home and sees down this barrel, the break in is pretty much over.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/evil8/camaros.jpg?t=1278469196

450 grain short mag slug > that