Verizon Wireless - Interesting Information

KillJoy

As of February 2010, the VIP Program has been discontinued. :(

13 Months into a Contract, the Primary Line can upgrade their phone (just like a new every 2).

If you have a dropped call, or a harassing call, or whatever, you can "mark" it by dialing ### and then hitting <SEND>. Then you can call Customer Service / Tech Support, and it will be "marked" for them to look at.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

As of February 2010, the VIP Program has been discontinued. :(

13 Months into a Contract, the Primary Line can upgrade their phone (just like a new every 2).

If you have a dropped call, or a harassing call, or whatever, you can "mark" it by dialing ### and then hitting <SEND>. Then you can call Customer Service / Tech Support, and it will be "marked" for them to look at.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Do you know does the dropped call thing depend on the number calling you or if you ahve dropped calls in a specific place??? I always get no signal right at the top of my stairs or as soon as I walk into the bathroom in my appartment. Was just wondering if this is what they want to check into???

Looks like I will be looking at a free upgrade now then lol :) Thanks sir

Do you know does the dropped call thing depend on the number calling you or if you ahve dropped calls in a specific place??? I always get no signal right at the top of my stairs or as soon as I walk into the bathroom in my appartment. Was just wondering if this is what they want to check into???

Looks like I will be looking at a free upgrade now then lol :) Thanks sir

I am not certain. Last evening TS told me to do this if I ever want to "mark" the call for them to look at. I am not sure what EXACTLY is recorded though.

And as for the 13 Months thing, this is just what I was told (by 2 different Reps). I will not be trying it out for 2 months. :(

KillJoy

I am not certain. Last evening TS told me to do this if I ever want to "mark" the call for them to look at. I am not sure what EXACTLY is recorded though.

And as for the 13 Months thing, this is just what I was told (by 2 different Reps). I will not be trying it out for 2 months. :(

KillJoy

The 13 month thing is true, Ive actually upgraded 3 times in the past 2 years with no cost to me, and that included my parents phones as well.