SAAB = FAIL

STEVE-O

So first off saab you suck ass. Secondly if I pay you to overnight a part and then come the afternoon when I was suppossed to get my part in the morning I call you only to find out the part ahs been put on national backorder dont you think A maybe you should have checked that before You let me order the part and say overnight it???? Then maybe if it doesnt show up like it is suppossed to you would call and let me know this????

ANYWAY

I have been looking everywhere so any help would be great. I need a condenser oem number is 12805059... Orileys does not list one, carquest does not list one, worldpac does not list one, smyth doesnt list one, and o ya napa lists one to bad it is 8 inches to big to fit ( thanks guys).

So any other advice and no going used is not a option in this case has to be new or a reman not pulled out of a junker or something... Please help me out here :)

thanks

Edited by STEVE-O

So first off saab you suck ass. Secondly if I pay you to overnight a part and then come the afternoon when I was suppossed to get my part in the morning I call you only to find out the part ahs been put on national backorder dont you think A maybe you should have checked that before You let me order the part and say overnight it???? Then maybe if it doesnt show up like it is suppossed to you would call and let me know this????

ANYWAY

I have been looking everywhere so any help would be great. I need a condenser oem number is 12805059... Orileys does not list one, carquest does not list one, worldpac does not list one, smyth doesnt list one, and o ya napa lists one to bad it is 8 inches to big to fit ( thanks guys).

So any other advice and no going used is not a option in this case has to be new or a reman not pulled out of a junker or something... Please help me out here :)

thanks

Thats what she said. ;)

action crash or lkq should have what you want

LKQ/KEYSTONE IS used not what we are needing in this case but yes they are good. I will give some people a call today and see if also any of them might be able to repair it.

Thanks for the help guys

You probably won't find many SAAB parts at chain stores. Try thesaabsite.com, genuinesaab.com or locally, Auto Restoration Techniques (http://saabparts4u.com/). Your best bet to get it quick is ART - he has a whole yard of junked SAABs.

Edit: Reread your post and saw that you're not going used. Try talking to Shaker SAAB in Cleveland (MAG in Columbus is worthless) or some of the local SAAB shops like Tommy Turbo's or thesaabshop.

You probably won't find many SAAB parts at chain stores. Try thesaabsite.com, genuinesaab.com or locally, Auto Restoration Techniques (http://saabparts4u.com/). Your best bet to get it quick is ART - he has a whole yard of junked SAABs.

that would be used again not the route we want to take. but I wil check out those sites thank you

LKQ/KEYSTONE IS used not what we are needing in this case but yes they are good. I will give some people a call today and see if also any of them might be able to repair it.

Thanks for the help guys

incorrect, I just bought a brand new condensor from them three days ago