Another Hilliard Condo - 2br, 2 baths, 2 car Garage - $105k

31rx7

Gotta move this!

http://tinyurl.com/2bw7amg

This is my Mom and Dad's place as they have recently moved into a retirement village. It is in very good shape having just been thoroughly cleaned and several of the rooms repainted.

As noted in the ad it is surrounded by a nature preserve and has a two car garage. The area is quiet and neighbors are good. They do a great job of keeping the place up. The clubhouse is great with a nice pool. We have held our family Christmas gatherings there for the past 10 years or so.

If it doesn't sell soon, I will have to buy it and rent it out, and I really don't want to. The last two places that sold in this development were listed significantly higher than what we are asking, so you can move in, live there for a few years, and probably realize appreciateion when you sell.

Contact Debbie Weis at Sorrell Realty 614-325-8820.

id be all over this if my employment record were a little cleaner. cant find steady work, and you cant buy a house with out being employed for at least a year. this is one hell of a buy for the right person. good luck with it. let me know if you end up renting it out. might be able to take you up on that when the time comes.