2010 genesis coupe

2pointslow

I am posting up my 2010 genesis coupe track 2.0 turbo.

Reason for sale is i am starting a company and i need to buy a truck/suv. The car has been taken care of since i bought it new in april 2010. I have put 47XX miles on it mostly highway miles since i work in grove city.

It did have a synapse SRI, Hard pipes and I do have a CMD tuner but it was never installed on the car. The mods helped out with the way the car drives and MPG. This was the only reason the items were bought and installed on the car. Everything else is stock, the car is detailed every week.

Track options:

6speed m/t

push button start

keyless entry

rear spoiler

19x8 front 19X8.5 rear wheels

Brembo brakes with four-piston front calipers and 13.4-inch front rotors matched with 13-inch rear rotors.

Stiffer spring rate/dampners

larger rear sway bar

Extra Options:

Carpeted floor mats $105

Wheel Locks $50

Cargo Mat $90

Cargo net $90

Paid 28K out the door, i am asking 25,000 for the car but i am accepting any reasonable offer.

Text me @ 614-753-3903

Email Slenegar@gmail.com

Thank you for looking,

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz189/Powerlifting57/

Edited by 2pointslow

Saw the car today. looks very nice and clean. Nice souning bov also. I take it we had a wait for an appraisal and that is why you left???

Free bump and good luck with the sale man. Are you going to bring it back up here sometime?

Saw the car today. looks very nice and clean. Nice souning bov also. I take it we had a wait for an appraisal and that is why you left???

Free bump and good luck with the sale man. Are you going to bring it back up here sometime?

Thanks for the kind words! I love this car its just not practicle for me anymore. The bov is actually the factory one beleive it or not. :D

I brought it up maybe 10min after i left, he said to come back in 10 min.

Thanks for the kind words! I love this car its just not practicle for me anymore. The bov is actually the factory one beleive it or not. :D

I brought it up maybe 10min after i left, he said to come back in 10 min.

lol did you bring it back??? I did not see it at all later in the day but I also work abck in the shop so we dont see to much on what goes on up front..

lol did you bring it back??? I did not see it at all later in the day but I also work abck in the shop so we dont see to much on what goes on up front..

Ya i brought it back around 1:10. I wasnt happy with the offer, i dont really need to sell it i just dont want to acquire another monthly bill.

the guy at carmax even said if they were to buy it from me they would list it for around 24 to 25,000

YA that is what a dealer would list it at not what a private party can probably get out of it... I would say you could get rid of it for around 20

carmax offered me 21,000 to buy it

sounds like a pretty good offer to me. Not saying you cant get more for it sometime down the road but the linger you wait on it the less you will get. I understand you dont need to sell it but you got to also look at your market of buyers for that car right now and take the into consideration when you are trying to sell a car that new private party

Guest tbutera2112
for 21k, i would let carmax take it...thats going to be a hard car to sell for near-msrp of a new one...its not like a special edition vette or cobra or something, soon as you drove it off the lot you took a major hit

the guy at carmax even said if they were to buy it from me they would list it for around 24 to 25,000

about right.....they aren't going to give it away. You'll be lucky to get that same amount as a private seller though. What about Dennis dealership off Sawmill...would they buy it for a decent price?

emailed a guy to day about a mustang....we will see what he says i may sell it buy the mustang and have chad turbo it....

honestly if i could get 22,500-23.500 i would be happy. I always set things higher than i ask that way people can haggle and feel like they won the deal.

I bought it from dennis they would be happy to have their car back, as the track is very hard to find. Most of the time you have to order them.

emailed a guy to day about a mustang....we will see what he says i may sell it buy the mustang and have chad turbo it....

honestly if i could get 22,500-23.500 i would be happy. I always set things higher than i ask that way people can haggle and feel like they won the deal.

I bought it from dennis they would be happy to have their car back, as the track is very hard to find. Most of the time you have to order them.

I thought your reason for selling was to get a truck and not have a monthly payment???

Why dont you keep it if you want to build a fast car... you can call up buschur and be done

I thought your reason for selling was to get a truck and not have a monthly payment???

Why dont you keep it if you want to build a fast car... you can call up buschur and be done

Tried them they wanted nothing to do with it. Ams said they would like to put their kit on it but who know when that will happen.

I have come to the conclusion that you are going to always owe someone somewhere. This is my only debt at this point.

I have come to the conclusion that you are going to always owe someone somewhere. This is my only debt at this point.

Old man advice to you....drive it, enjoy it and make it the only dept you have at this point. Don't toss away the down payment money/depreciation hit you're going to take. It's not worth it. Enjoy the car like you did the first day you got it and concentrate on that new job you are looking at.

Old man advice to you....drive it, enjoy it and make it the only dept you have at this point. Don't toss away the down payment money/depreciation hit you're going to take. It's not worth it. Enjoy the car like you did the first day you got it and concentrate on that new job you are looking at.

Will do.... lock it up cars no longer for sale. :D

Tried them they wanted nothing to do with it. Ams said they would like to put their kit on it but who know when that will happen.

There ya go... And wow that is a big surprise that they would not touch it considering they made a big deal that they were getting the first one and wanted to begin work asap. and look on google there are tons of things about them having parts and kits for your car

http://genesisforums.org/buschur-racing-inc/

http://www.streetfire.net/video/buschur-racings-2010-hyundai-genesis-coupe-arrive_643911.htm

well good luck to you sir and i will spred the word for ya