washer died while full

Guest tbutera2112

not jealous of anything, im 20yrs old, in college full time working towards my degree, and have an awesome job for what it is...im working towards building something outta myself instead of having to rely on a sugar momma. dont flatter yourself.

shit, half the other things you post are all serious, im surprised you havent gone and bought the razor blades yet. dont matter if it was serious or not, im just telling it how i see it.

This why I'm an ASE certified tech making as much as my friends with college degrees, and my wife. Yes I have a good job if you didn't know, and not with a shit talking idiot who works for real emo bitch.

Guest tbutera2112
This why I'm an ASE certified tech making as much as my friends with college degrees, and my wife. Yes I have a good job if you didn't know, and not with a shit talking idiot who works for real emo bitch.

yea, for another 3 months till you get pissy and quit your job again because you cant deal with the real world. oh man, i wish i was able to quit my job every time my boss got pissy.