U.S. land closed to U.S. citizens

990mike

I don't even want to get into the shear difference in raw numbers...

"Currently about 70,000 undocumented Canadians work in the United States"

"Mexico Illegals, approx: 7,000,000"

2% of the entire US population. I wonder how many are actually Mexican? (Edit: Just found your source. That number is representative of Mexicans and not other latinos. My bad) Apparently, my friends husband from El Salvador hates Mexicans even more than CR does. He just happens to look like one.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think many of you talking about hunting humans would have the balls to pull the trigger if they actually had the chance.

Oh, but I would. :D

It sounds kind of crazy to say, but I don't actually value human life that much. 1 dies today, and there will be 8 more born tomorrow to take their place. I have NO problem with eliminating the bad eggs.

Anyways, a solution to the problem summed up in 3 letters:

D.M.Z.

-Mines

-Mini Goalkeepers - 20mm (phalanx) brother for reference (

)

-Some bored snipers with free range

2% of the entire US population. I wonder how many are actually Mexican? (Edit: Just found your source. That number is representative of Mexicans and not other latinos. My bad) Apparently, my friends husband from El Salvador hates Mexicans even more than CR does. He just happens to look like one.

This is the case most of the time. My brother is married to a Columbian woman and her family does not like being referred to as Mexican.

I also have 2 friends 1 is Cuban the other from El Salvador and they are ready to scrap if you call them Mexican.

As far as the real problem, the military needs to step in and take care of our borders.

Oh, but I would. :D

It sounds kind of crazy to say, but I don't actually value human life that much. 1 dies today, and there will be 8 more born tomorrow to take their place. I have NO problem with eliminating the bad eggs.

Anyways, a solution to the problem summed up in 3 letters:

D.M.Z.

-Mines

-Mini Goalkeepers - 20mm (phalanx) brother for reference (

)

-Some bored snipers with free range

And you are a nurse!?

Sorry to be OT.

The killing of those who potentially could do harm to a particular groups way of life or somehow pose a threat, was socially accepted for thousands of years. Why have things changed? It really wouldnt take the killing of but a few to get the point across.

This.

Honestly as mentioned all you need is to place a sniper every mile of the border. Hell doesn't even have to be a trained sniper just put a high powered rifle up there and a 'qualified' civilian. Pay them minimum wage hell you'd easily fill all your spots.

End conflict.

I don't think many of you talking about hunting humans would have the balls to pull the trigger if they actually had the chance.

Possibly. One way to find out. :)

I promise that if I felt threatened or felt that my family, friends, or property was under attack I'd shoot first, reload, shoot some more, then let someone else ask questions as I reloaded again.

Almost happened about 4 years ago. Up late with my bro at my parents house. Middle of the country, their house sitting about 200+ yards off the road, car flies up the driveway at 1:00 am. Wake up dad and head out there. Found out later they were running from the cops, who eventually caught up with them there. Good thing. Dad and I had loaded 12ga pump actions pretty effin' quick. Guys (2 of them) told the cops they knew us. BS. Dad told the cop he was glad they were there b/c if they took another step towards him, when we were standing at the door in the house telling them not to come any closer, he would've shot. Officer looked at one of the guys and said, "Ya here that? He would've too. That's his right if you invade his property."

It's hard to say for sure I guess. I just really don't think I'd lose sleep over it.

Posing a thought...Why doesn't anyone complain about all the illegal Canadians that cross the borders?

When was the last time a group of Canadians overran part of Montana? :)

Possibly. One way to find out. :)

I promise that if I felt threatened or felt that my family, friends, or property was under attack I'd shoot first, reload, shoot some more, then let someone else ask questions as I reloaded again.

Almost happened about 4 years ago. Up late with my bro at my parents house. Middle of the country, their house sitting about 200+ yards off the road, car flies up the driveway at 1:00 am. Wake up dad and head out there. Found out later they were running from the cops, who eventually caught up with them there. Good thing. Dad and I had loaded 12ga pump actions pretty effin' quick. Guys (2 of them) told the cops they knew us. BS. Dad told the cop he was glad they were there b/c if they took another step towards him, when we were standing at the door in the house telling them not to come any closer, he would've shot. Officer looked at one of the guys and said, "Ya here that? He would've too. That's his right if you invade his property."

It's hard to say for sure I guess. I just really don't think I'd lose sleep over it.

When was the last time a group of Canadians overran part of Montana? :)

4 years ago your pops would have been going to prison. Even now he would be going to prison with castle law if he pulled the trigger.

4 years ago your pops would have been going to prison. Even now he would be going to prison with castle law if he pulled the trigger.

Really? A guy drives on his land, pulls in his driveway, and tries to get in his house until we blocked the entrance to the garage.

[ronwhite]I don't think so Scooter.[/ronwhite]

Officer even said that it was a threatening situation and he had the right to do so. Told the guys he would've backed him on it. Regardless, he didn't. He saw the officer coming and let him do his job. Didn't pull the trigger so therefore this is all irrelevant.

Ok, so there's good news of the situation after all. Can AZ bring out their own National Guard units for this situation? This is just unbelievable. I hope it end in swift and lethal fashion so no-one will ever dare to pull this crap on the US.

AZ could and I believe are, but being that this is on a federal level, it'll require the federal government to activate them. There's a few National Guard units already on the boarder detail, but in this situation, I believe it calls for something a little more surgical. Drop an ODA team in there and let them do work. They'd be done sweeping that place out in a day or so.

I'm in full agreement with the use of deadly force on the boarder. Along with the wall/fence, there should be a warning sign that warns of the use of deadly force. If the "infiltrators" still deam it necessary to cross, anything from tracer rounds to flares to star clusters should be used first. If they do not respond to verbal commands or the warning, then by the escalation of force, eliminate the target. Just by putting numbers at our boarder doesn't mean really anything. If these people are bound by political BS and other rediculous rules, we'll have the same outcome. I think the pressure needs to be put on the Mexican government for being utterly worthless. Their government should take full blame for not controlling their own land or people for that matter.

As far as the real problem, the military needs to step in and take care of our borders.

Uncle Sugar's military is way too strung out to begin with, I don't think we need another fucking mission to add to the plate. Boarder security and the overall boarder falls under Homeland Security. It deffinately is the Federal government's job to insure our boarders are safe and secure. Granted, I think there are a few National Guard units that could help out due to the availible equipment (IE Calvary Scouts w/ LRAS3). I already know the 82nd Airborne has sent around 3,000 joes to help out, but what can they can only do so much. The use of Predator UAV's is on the rise aswell, but Homeland in general has enough agencies that they should be able to tackle this on their own.

Been there done that :D

Funny thing is I do have 2 positions that Boarder Patrol is holding for me if I so choose to take it. One is in Texas and the other is in Arizona somewhere. The job is looking more tempting as the boarder gets more interesting.

Been there done that :D

Funny thing is I do have 2 positions that Boarder Patrol is holding for me if I so choose to take it. One is in Texas and the other is in Arizona somewhere. The job is looking more tempting as the boarder gets more interesting.

1) Do it.

2) Take pics.

3) Post pics.

:) Thank you for serving. :)