Gran Turismo 5 Official E3 Trailers...

944s2

its been what 4 years since the PS3 was released here in the U.S.? its about time I can't wait for this game, some tracks look familiar from the PSP version, and to my knowledge all the stuff you unlock with the PSP version will carry over to this game, I hope that's true :)

The fucking STIG!?!?!??! Fuck me sideways and call me Hamster. This alone makes me glad I bought a PS3. Some of the shots (namely the STI vs. EVO, and Ferrari F430 on the Top Gear Test Track) looked damn near real.

The fucking STIG!?!?!??! Fuck me sideways and call me Hamster. This alone makes me glad I bought a PS3. Some of the shots (namely the STI vs. EVO, and Ferrari F430 on the Top Gear Test Track) looked damn near real.

calm down Hamster

I Thought the same thing about the EVO and the STI. The Nascar scene looked pretty real also.

Im pretty sure im gonna invest in a ps3.

Finally.... gezz I've been having to enjoy forza 1 2 and 3 on 360..in the time frame for gt5...

:bangbang:

Forza just doesnt cut it anymore. Only thing good about it is the Touge Mountain Tracks.

I may have to invest in a PS3 now.

I Thought the same thing about the EVO and the STI. The Nascar scene looked pretty real also.

Im pretty sure im gonna invest in a ps3.

Forza just doesnt cut it anymore. Only thing good about it is the Touge Mountain Tracks.

worth every penny, its also an upgradable blu-ray player, and when all the 3-D technology gets here it'll have a software update so you can watch 3-D movies without spending big bucks for a 3-D blu-ray player :cool:

worth every penny, its also an upgradable blu-ray player, and when all the 3-D technology gets here it'll have a software update so you can watch 3-D movies without spending big bucks for a 3-D blu-ray player :cool:

On Sunday I went to Best Buy and watched some 3D programming...its cool as shit. I am definitely getting a 3D TV here soon, directv already has 3 3D channels with more to come, and with the PS3 getting these updates...shits gon be sweet.

I had a PS3 awhile back but had to sell it cause i was hurtin for cash. It was a million times better than a 360 with the features it offered, blue ray internet capabilities, but the online was no where near Microsoft's tho. If GT5 actually gets released ill go buy it with a new PS3, i think for now ill stick to playing COD on Xbox, and wait for that new Test Drive Unlimited 2 game..the first one was pretty fun.

On Sunday I went to Best Buy and watched some 3D programming...its cool as shit. I am definitely getting a 3D TV here soon, directv already has 3 3D channels with more to come, and with the PS3 getting these updates...shits gon be sweet.

agreed, been talking to my g/f about looking/getting a 3D tv, hopefully the 3D stuff carries over to the games too

My excitement for this has definitely faded. Just saw an article saying that only 200 of the total 1000 cars will have interior cockpit views and take advantage of the damage modelling...kind of a let down if you ask me. I mean seriously, only 1/5 of the cars will take full advantage of the game? I'm on my shitberry at work, but I'll find the article when I get home if someone else doesn't post it.

Finally.... gezz I've been having to enjoy forza 1 2 and 3 on 360..in the time frame for gt5...

:bangbang:

This and more this haha.

Gameplay > Graphics

Forza > GT

It does look amazing though but ever since I've picked up a forza game I have never missed GT games. And I grew up a playstation/GT fanboy.

There's just not that many games I've seen on ps3 that I've like enough to justify buying one but this may tip the scale in the ps3's favor

Uncharted 1 & 2, God of War 3, Resistance 1 & 2, Killzone 2, soon to be Gran Turismo, theres pleanty more

I have a 360 and Forza 3 with the xbox wheel but I WILL buy a PS3 when this comes out. My main reason..... I have this and it supports the PS3 *(unlike the stupid xbox which makes you use their dedicated stuff.

http://www.playseat.com/en

http://playseat.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_1_3.jpg

Bottom pic to show seat with shifter.....

http://playseat.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/3/small_image/200x200/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/l/o/logitech-g27-playseat-a1gp.jpg

^^i hate you^^

Not to brag, but its a pretty awesome set up. I mostly play Race 07 or Race ON which are sims for the pc, but some of the console games are fun with it. I run a HTPC on a 56" Samsung so it makes it pretty realistic. If your ever in Dayton, swing by I will give you a test drive, but be forewarned you will NEED to buy one after trying it.

I played my friends with his HTPC and 65" TV in Cleveland and I was hooked!!!

Oh BTW if you have never played a sim like this I would be willing to bet that you don't make one lap around ANY track in most cars at speed without crashing or going off the track/spinning. Race On is HARD in pro mode with no traction control, ABS, Braking assist and shifting with a real clutch. :bangbang:

I also have about 50-75 Real world Tracks and hundreds of cars, including Indy, F1, LMP1, and GT3 class cars plus lower classes too.

That chair's sweet and the new GT5 will support 3D, as well. And I'm still not sure on this whole freakin 3d thing. You have to have special glasses, some of which are heavy and all of which will only work with your tv. It also seems like 'easy to gimmick' tech. Shitty movies and games in 3d, by the bundles. Guess I'll hold my judgement for now. Same thing with the limited cockpit views and damage modeling. I think I know why for some of that but, I'll buy it anyway and probably be damn happy about it.