Golf outing benefiting veterans come join august 29th check out details

wnaplay1647545503

Heres updated details. The golf outing is August 29th. You can sign up early or the day of. Its $65 per person or $260 per team. It is at the Racoon golf course. The price includes round of golf and cart. After the outing its back to the Lounge bar for a free meal(a big spread). There will be a ton of door prizes and raffle items. Nike is one of the major sponsors this year. After the meal its off to Rachels gentlemens club for entertainment(admission included). Drink tickets included. Even if you dont golf, you can make a donation at the bar and enjoy the food and drinks.

The annual golf outing in memorial of my cousin who took his own life shortly after returning from the war is coming up in august. We are looking for golfers to come join. There is a big dinner after at the bar owned by his best friend. Anyone who is interested, please pm me. Teams or singles are welcome. I will post when I get entry fee info. If interested

For anyone interested, here is his memorial facebook page. Feel free to join and invite others.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1327907593#!/group.php?gid=372225632461

heres the golf outing page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=103120979724416

Date:Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time:8:00am - 6:00pm

Edited by wnaplay

• 2 months later...

you talking about rachels on brice???

All experience levels included in the golf??? I would be ok but I might have some friends who want to come but are not as good and dont want to hold people up if there is going to be very good golfers out

There is a shotgun start so all holes will be occupied and rotated. I am not very good, and have only gotten worse since its hard to rtate my ankle so theres certainly going to be all skill levels. Theres sign up sheets availble. If you need one, please let me know.