firing squad

Guest tbutera2112

I say we do away with the whole firing squad and just have several mounted guns pointed at the inmate, and have them fired by a floor switch. The floor switch is placed in a 12x12 room in which 3 chickens are tossed into. Eventually one of the chickens will hit the switch, but the inmate is allowed to prod at the chickens with a long wooden rod he can swing around using only his mouth.

The event is set up on pay per view and gambling on which chicken hits the switch is legal. Benny Hill is the music of choice.

I just fixed the system.

• Upvote 1

I say we do away with the whole firing squad and just have several mounted guns pointed at the inmate, and have them fired by a floor switch. The floor switch is placed in a 12x12 room in which 3 chickens are tossed into. Eventually one of the chickens will hit the switch, but the inmate is allowed to prod at the chickens with a long wooden rod he can swing around using only his mouth.

The event is set up on pay per view and gambling on which chicken hits the switch is legal. Benny Hill is the music of choice.

I just fixed the system.

Aside from the seriousness of this thread I had to + rep you for the laughs. lol

I'm with Dave!

The 5 people 4 rounds thing could easly leave a person needing closure that would never be able to get it. Instead of it being, "I didnt do it..." it would be, "I dont know if it was me and now I will have to live the rest of my life not knowing..." Either way there are enough trigger happy officers out there to shoot every one of us and not lose any sleep over it.