Attn: LSX Owners. Would you be interested in a hand held programmer for the right $$?

DTM Brian

I am looking to see if any of you would be interested in having a hand held programmer for your LSX powered car or truck. Maybe you have some simple modifications and are need of a few changes to your pcm to compliment thoses changes. A hand held programmer is a great alternative allowing you to do such changes without having to come to me to flash your pcm. Maybe you are doing a heads and cam install with injectors and need a tune to get your car to the dyno of a custom tune. Again a hand held programmer is a great tool for this.

Key features of the programmer include:

Pre-Programmed with up to 3 tune files by based on vehicles tuned on the dyno

Read / Clear & Diagnose DTC Trouble Codes / Check Engine Lights with ease

Stock and custom tune files are saved on the device and can be reloaded at any time

30 second reflash time (After initial storing of the factory calibration is complete)

Built in error recovery

Flashes direct to the PCM

Adjustable Tuning Parameters Include:

Low Speed Fan Lower Temperature Activation

Rev Limiter Adjustment

Speed Limiter Adjustment

Tire Size Adjustment

High Speed Fan Increased Vehicle Speed Activation

Alternator disabled at wide-open throttle

Traction Control Disabled

Rear oxygen sensor disabled for off-road applications without catalyst

EGR system disabled for off-road applications

Custom shift programs

Performance wide-open throttle shifts programs

Early Converter lockup for fuel economy

As far as pricing this is what I am looking to for CR members.

$150.00 with a basic performance tune

$200.00 for up to three performance tunes.

Ex. (Motor Tune, Nitrous Tune, Race Gas Tune.)

To offer this pricing I need at least 10 orders.

If you have 2 LSX vehicles and are interested in getting 2 programmers then shoot me over and E-mail at MobileDyno@aol.com where I can I offer an additional discount 2 or more programmers.

Also feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.

I had the Crane Cams progrmmer with all those features, its worth it for guys who know what their doing and have mild mods done, cars like mine need your dyno

This would be a lot better then what you had. These can be loaded with custom tunes so you can change the tune depending on what you're doing. I'm assuming Brian is talking about the SCT stuff they have out for GM now.

This would be a lot better then what you had. These can be loaded with custom tunes so you can change the tune depending on what you're doing. I'm assuming Brian is talking about the SCT stuff they have out for GM now.

You are correct.

Tell you what I will do. I will do a SCT hand held with the tuning changes you need for your 1998-2006 LSX vehicle for $125.00. If I can 10+ orders from CR I will do them for $100.00 each.

I will be placing my order monday so if you are interested please shoot me an e-mail. MobileDyno@aol.com