2011 GT on 93-Octane Stock Dyno

Turbotrio

Just to use the same Camaro SS graph as before here is how they compare on the same fuel:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1116/4720538451_45607d0db6_b.jpg

Cliffs: Mustang picked up 6rwhp on better gas and now makes the exact same power as the Camaro :)

Man, the camaro motor still makes scads more torque at lower rpm though, although it looks like the mustang can wind a bit higher. Good for the mustang.

Camaro also has over a liter more engine size. I would hope it would make more torque.

I still need to drive one of these, someplace other than Ricart...

Last time I was there, the 19 year old salesman told me I can't drive their mustang because of the high power and price...they need to have a deal on the table first.

After laughing hysterically, I refused to go back.

Last time I was there, the 19 year old salesman told me I can't drive their mustang because of the high power and price...they need to have a deal on the table first.

They also have 10k+ mark ups on GT500s when none of the other local dealers do. I went there to see if they had any '11 GTs and they didn't yet, so they showed me the marked up GT500s and didn't like my response to that. I won't ever be buying from them because of this.

Guest tbutera2112

go to krieger ford...they dont know shit there and im pretty sure you could test drive anything you wanted

obviously theyre not going to get you the keys to the car in the middle of the showroom and move all the desks around to get it outside without some type of a deal worked out, but they regularly have tons of mustangs, gt, roush, whatever, all sitting around out front of the building....esp if you roll in up the audi, since we all know those things are overpriced queer-mobiles anyways, they will think youre a ballin homosexual who wants to step up to a real car :D

go to krieger ford...they dont know shit there and im pretty sure you could test drive anything you wanted

obviously theyre not going to get you the keys to the car in the middle of the showroom and move all the desks around to get it outside without some type of a deal worked out, but they regularly have tons of mustangs, gt, roush, whatever, all sitting around out front of the building....esp if you roll in up the audi, since we all know those things are overpriced queer-mobiles anyways, they will think youre a ballin homosexual who wants to step up to a real car :D

Yeah it's pretty retarded, You can go to Byers or Mag and drive whatever you want, but god forbid you want to drive a 20/30K mustang lol.

Guest tbutera2112
Yeah it's pretty retarded, You can go to Byers or Mag and drive whatever you want, but god forbid you want to drive a 20/30K mustang lol.

maybe you can...i dont think MAG is gonna let me drive any of those exotic cars they got sitting around the lot lol

and a funny thing, i know a guy who went and test drove a f350 with a price tag right around 70k and there was NP, but i bet they woulda had a problem with the stang lol

maybe you can...i dont think MAG is gonna let me drive any of those exotic cars they got sitting around the lot lol

and a funny thing, i know a guy who went and test drove a f350 with a price tag right around 90k and there was NP, but i bet they woulda had a problem with the stang lol

I guess when your "halo car" is a Mustang, that mentality gets filtered down to the dealers, used to welfare cheats coming in for joyrides and such. :p

drive to ricart

talk to rhett,jason,or rick

take said mustang around 270

profit???