iOS4 is UP!

TTQ B4U

I've listed these things a million times. It doesnt matter what I tell you Tim, or any other one of you brain washed iphone people. To you the iphone is always going to be better because that's what you have, and that's what the general population is telling you. You will come back with the generic answer like "it just works better", or "it has apps". You're blaming advertising, which you are correct, Apple marketed the ipod better, and now you have an ipod with a phone in it, and if you are so easily sold buy all that crap, then the iphone is perfect for you.

I dont get the neon reference.

Your opinion does not make u right

I hve an iPhone and love it but I don't want or need to do the things a droid can do ( these things that u call better)

But the way you keep sticking your three dollars and .02 in every iPhone thread makes me want to go buy the exact droid phone you have and smash it on the ground out side of your office while flipping Jason off

Disclaimer I oils care less either way I don't need or like the droid phones that's why I didn't buy one plus I can't work them so I must be dumb or brain washed cuz my opinion of the phone isn't the same as yours

Another disclaimer I dint have a . On my phone so there are no little dots to end a sentance.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion does not make u right

I hve an iPhone and love it but I don't want or need to do the things a droid can do ( these things that u call better)

But the way you keep sticking your three dollars and .02 in every iPhone thread makes me want to go buy the exact droid phone you have and smash it on the ground out side of your office while flipping Jason off

Hey now, I know Chris...he's cool....and I asked him for the insight here. He's a droid and Audi freak....that's okay....I have a few gay friends too. They are cool just the same. Leave him alone :bangbang:

It's cheaper to replace an SD card. If you fill one up, just pop in another one, or get a bigger one. I can unplug it, pop it in a buddies phone to install an app that I have on there, or if I dont have a cable, i can stick it into a laptop and copy files over. All without the need for a special Iphone cable or Itunes. I just need a simple and standard microSD cable or something that will accept an SD card.

This needed said again.... You don't need a special iPhone cable you just need a special as cable ??? Just let it go android is better ok??? Happy??? You're worse than ben with mac shit right now... We get it you don't like apple!

It's cheaper to replace an SD card. If you fill one up, just pop in another one, or get a bigger one. I can unplug it, pop it in a buddies phone to install an app that I have on there, or if I dont have a cable, i can stick it into a laptop and copy files over. All without the need for a special Iphone cable or Itunes. I just need a simple and standard microSD cable or something that will accept an SD card.

This needed said again.... You don't need a special iPhone cable you just need a special as cable ??? Just let it go android is better ok??? Happy??? You're worse than ben with mac shit right now... We get it you don't like apple!

We have no choice other than to believe you, if for no other reason, than we know you are not some Internet pussy who only cares about himself.

:p

Just re read it and it did come off prickish and I didn't mean it that way I've never met him but I know his body double Jason very well aka twizted focus I harbor no I'll will to chris I'm more storing the pot as I can't use a droid like they need to be used to be better I'm not a good one to argue the diff or attributes sp?

Just re read it and it did come off prickish and I didn't mean it that way I've never met him but I know his body double Jason very well aka twizted focus I harbor no I'll will to chris I'm more storing the pot as I can't use a droid like they need to be used to be better I'm not a good one to argue the diff or attributes sp?

Well said.

I know Jason too....but he uses another phone altogether though I believe. I don't think it was a droid of any kind. Last time I saw him, just before he started his new job, his phone looked like it had been dragged around 270 :lol: Still worked though :)

VMware is suposed to make an app to run Android on the iPhone. No Joke.

I believe it. I just downloaded Viper's Smart Start to control my new car's entry/exit/alarm and remote start. Now I can start my car from inside the mall or as I taxi down the runway at CMH. Bet it will freak out the valet when they go to get my car and it's already started and warmed up without a key in it :cool:

I know Jason too....but he uses another phone altogether though I believe. I don't think it was a droid of any kind. Last time I saw him, just before he started his new job, his phone looked like it had been dragged around 270 :lol: Still worked though :)

He was referring to me.

NTHER91 is a Ghey. I'm an iPhone user and I approve of this message.

:p