quick trigger

phil

Ok so as we have all had ups and downs with our cars. How many of you have though about getting bikes just because you love the summer, speed, and the good times outside with a ride. I'm really pondering making the switch cause everytime I put the car back together something else goes wrong. I'm close to getting the bugs worked out but scared it'll break again, so I'm thinking a gsx 600 maybe my next move. Discuss

I would advise to do so. My lightnig was a money pit and never was fast. The more you mod cars the more the maintance goes up and chance of something happening/breaking does.

Bikes "stock" are amazingly fast, a rush, great handling (non couch model -busa&zx14), superior gas millage, good reliability, and just in general cost a lot less. Road race, drag race, and ride to both events in The same day is very possible on a bike (not that I would do that).

Maybe you should take the car to someone who knows what they're doing

fag

I lol at this everytime, but I keep taking it to people who " know what they r doing" and keep getting the big shaft. Then end up calling scott anthony and craig asking 1 billion ?s. I jus dropped 1500 to get the old heads put on with stock parts. Fucking awsome, the car still won't run. Now. Gotta spend another 200 on parts plus 300 for someone to put the correct parts on and get it going. After the 5k I threw into it last yr. It has 56 miles on it. Fucking A. I think a bike will satisfy my urge but is it smart to have a bike and the car?

had 2, got bored. sold bike to finish camaro. just sell your junk and get an ls1 car and be happy.

Wen car is done I'm selling it and either using it as down payment on vette or a ss.

Are you retarded? Why would you put any money into that car?

Long story short couldn't find an ls1 that I liked last yr, had some money and got talked into doing a ton to my car. I have a sick ass transmission and cool wheels now though lol

I will murder any 600 you get on phil with my VW.

Come get some.

Dude put an ls1 in your car and be done with it or just sell it. Not to be a dick but seems like your giving up. Best mod I did was start wrenching on my own car so I knew how everything operated and with that it paid itself out in the quickness, If I didnt feel like doing something I could have someone do it for me and tell them exactly what I needed with out them saying I needed something else.

Your gonna get another car and the factor will just start all over and I'm sure you will want to mod your bike.

Buying new of something else doesnt stop things from breaking or spending money

What's that mean? Please explain

Don't ride around holding your engine at 10k rpms, not wearing gear, popping wheelies left and right. Squids are basically the ricers of the motorcycle world. Motorcycles are amazing fun in straight lines and corners. Nothing beats leaning off scaring the shit out of yourself thinking you're gonna scrape a footpeg or knee on an on ramp haha.

Don't ride around holding your engine at 10k rpms, not wearing gear, popping wheelies left and right. Squids are basically the ricers of the motorcycle world. Motorcycles are amazing fun in straight lines and corners. Nothing beats leaning off scaring the shit out of yourself thinking you're gonna scrape a footpeg or knee on an on ramp haha.

Oh no that's not my style, jus having fun is my thing

Guest tbutera2112

Faggotry to the max.

when hes mentioning lions, the audience is cracking up, but the cop doesnt look amused at all! that video is awesome...would do judge! (maybe...she doenst look so hot at the end of video)..and lulz at the end

hey stupid if your gonna sell your car get an LS1, not a bike your retarded ass will kill yourself, plus how you gonna get around in the snow?

I'm not selling my car to get a bike I'm keeping the car. Read please. Bike will just be somthing to have as well as the car. And if the car sells I will get either an lsx car or turbo 5.0. Plus I have the monster teg as a daily