I-270 West between 315 and Sawmill rd.

Forrest Gump 9

I wonder why we even have threads like this anymore.... that is another notorious speed trap for YEARS.

I'll just make a post:

COPS ALL OVER 270 AND 70

I lived up there for a year. Sawmill and Powell road and drove that stretch Between 315 and Sawmill every day. I have never seen a cop there. In the past it has always been a place I would go WOT!

I lived up there for a year. Sawmill and Powell road and drove that stretch Between 315 and Sawmill every day. I have never seen a cop there. In the past it has always been a place I would go WOT!

I've lived in the Brookside Woods area for nearly 14 years. If you were up here after the expansion of 270 to incorporate the additional lanes and are saying that, then I've highlighted the portion of your quote that is most accurate.

I've lived in the Brookside Woods area for nearly 14 years. If you were up here after the expansion of 270 to incorporate the additional lanes and are saying that, then I've highlighted the portion of your quote that is most accurate.

+10

I can usually bet on a bike cop hiding in the divider crevice.....:mad:

i have seen them sit against the wall with the car right as you get on 270 from 315. several times, at about 4:45. usually a highway patrol

yep....4pm they all come out. If you're a trapster user, you'll get 5-10 alerts within the first hour.

• Casper unlocked this topic