Headphones, Need Opinions

jeffro

Any of you that use your PC for gaming, will know that a good set of headphones can make or break a tight round of any game, really. i currently have a pair of EarPollution junksters that u purchased from microcenter some time ago for ~$40.00. They were good when i first got them but shit shakes and rattles inside the casing when i move my head. the size adjuster barely works, and the cord is about 18" long. http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=505

so, im looking for advice on a good set, wired, or wireless, that will give me superb sounds quality, durability, and in the price range of 50-100$. im headin to polaris tomorrow to get some things, one of which is a set of headphones.

not looking for ear buds. i have no idea where to even begin.

chow!

Turtle Beaches

Me and my best friend swear by these as well. Make sure you get the version you can run on your xbox (if you got at least) best mic I've had for console to by far.

I would honestly stay away from the Fatal1ty series, there are a ton of mixed reviews about them, from fanboys to haters, to some legit complaints. Never owned a pair but I just did a lot of review research and almost settled on them but reviews swayed me to Turtle Beaches.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x11.aspx

I read that stuff too, jerrod, but decided to take a chance. I'm no fanboy, for sure, but man do they sound awesome.

Never tried the turtle beachs, so I can't comment on them.

To answer the question, I got mine on newegg, on that link I posted.