Manliest....C-bus is 2nd

Mr. Allinder

I punch my nephew in the face jus so he knows. I'm no fucking joke. I whipped micheal jacksons ass after he died for not letting us kno he was going t die. I raped. Jennifer lopez cuz she faught in a movie. I chopped a tree down for being in the way of a bullet

One time I drank a fifth of Jack and couldn't find the keys to my lifted F-1650, so I trained a fucking shark to take me to the strip club up a river where I proceeded to fuck every girl there bareback on stage for tips.

The study ranks 50 major metropolitan areas, using manly criteria like the number of home improvement stores, steak houses, pickup trucks and motorcycles per capita

All this says is that there are a lot of posers in this town. I feel surrounded by pussies!

Guess it depends on your definition of manly. Maybe they should find the cities with the least amount of day spas, gay bars, and Prius drivers.

I chewed a guys arm off in a fite cuz he hit me in the face, then I turned his arm into beef jerky while he cried. So I ate his eyes cuz men don't fucking cry in columbus. We need that number 1 spot