COMFEST...... whos going?

2pointslow

Also, not sure how many undercovers were there this year but not quite enough to curb the smoking. Every time I walked past a dark area with some low trees, the smell of blunts was overpowering.

Did anyone see the last band that played at the gazebo stage by the lake? Last song was a cover of Zeppelin's "Fool in the Rain" with steel drums, two saxophones and a trumpet. It was an interesting show.

I ended up going, even though I think its gay as fuck. I hate fake ass hippies. Ran into 2 chicks with no shirts on, only painted boobies and got them to come to some random ass house with us. That made it worth it, nothing like a nice boob...

comfest along with every other festival in this city is business and product, NOT art and culture. It's all about charging $11/beer and raping peoples pockets for the sake of profit, not community gathering. Just call it overpricedeverythingfest and be done with it.

comfest along with every other festival in this city is business and product, NOT art and culture. It's all about charging $11/beer and raping peoples pockets for the sake of profit, not community gathering. Just call it overpricedeverythingfest and be done with it.

yeah, the logic is they charge more so people can't AFFORD to drink as much. that has became the American way. Cigs, 6 bucks a pack. logic: people won't be able to afford them. instead, people go broke trying to support their habbit.

yeah, the logic is they charge more so people can't AFFORD to drink as much. that has became the American way. Cigs, 6 bucks a pack. logic: people won't be able to afford them. instead, people go broke trying to support their habbit.

Then don't provide beer. Over drinking problem sloved.

You could not be more wrong about comfest.

Where the corporate entity reaping the profits? Nowhere. Ever notice that they don’t allow ANY corporate vendors whatsoever? All that money stays in the community.

They have to pay for the permits, the cops, all the volunteers (each volunteer makes $5/hr in tokens) In addition to that they have awarded $55,000 in grants to local charities, art initiatives, and community projects from the beer sales.

Yea, that has nothing to do with the community

i just raffed so hard.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/4/633507747147468646-raff-out-roud.jpg