virus prob.

Spidey2721

sisters laptop has a particular nasty virus. fakespypro. microsoft security essentials cant clean it. have any of you had any run ins with it? and suggestions? i have found info on manually removing it but, it requires some reg edit and other stuff i haven't ever done. if i have to go that far i will prolly have someone with more exp then i do it. thanks for any info.

i dont care for avg anymore. used to like it, but not so much anymore. i ended up calling Microsoft. did shared session guy went thru and deleted all the virus files and fixed the reg. honestly went a lot better then i expected and faster then i expected. i did some searching on Norton forums and i guess their anti virus isnt catching this virus at all. guys on there were saying that Microsoft Security Essentials was only one they found that was catching it. thank you for input. fast too. ;-)

CAUSE: avsoft, avsuite and mhaesxbtssd.exe were the infection files.

i didn't take the time to search thru her history and see what my niece was using that got the virus.