Cruise in at On The Rocks, Sunday June 27th

2 Sweet

On The Rocks Bar & Grill is hosting a car show Sunday, located in Karric Square off Frantz Rd in Dublin (right by Tuttle). Last year there was a great turnout with a lot of really nice cars and we expect the same this year!

Registration starts at 11 AM, I'm not sure on the cost to register, but there will be awards given out and the show is open to all makes and models. I'll be there in my Camaro, if you see me come say hello! If you have any questions let me know :cool:

Bump, the weather is nice, come on out today!

I might be there. Its not to far. I can skip mowing my yard, and spend some time inside the bar/grill. No ac in house yet and it going to be a sticky humid day.

Yeah seriously, I'm already sweating like crazy just from cleaning my car

It went from 11 to 3, it was originally going to be til 4 but the rain was coming so they started the awards early.

There was only half as many cars as last year, I think the weather scared a lot of people off. Still a decent turnout though! A lot of nice cars. Good meeting you Brian, your Z06 is sweet!

Started at 11 I think. I'm here now and there's a pretty good variety of cars. Probably roll out I in a bit to find something else to do.

I saw your car parked in the lot, its looks awesome man

It went from 11 to 3, it was originally going to be til 4 but the rain was coming so they started the awards early.

There was only half as many cars as last year, I think the weather scared a lot of people off. Still a decent turnout though! A lot of nice cars. Good meeting you Brian, your Z06 is sweet!

I saw your car parked in the lot, its looks awesome man

Nice meeting you also. It was just to hot for me and the wife so we stayed inside the grill most of the time. Your Z28 was looking good there. What car was Mojoes ?

Thanks. Yours looked good too. I haven't seen you in a few years and couldn't remember what you looked like.

Thanks man, and yeah I have no idea what you look like either haha :cool:

Nice meeting you also. It was just to hot for me and the wife so we stayed inside the grill most of the time. Your Z28 was looking good there. What car was Mojoes ?

I don't blame you, the heat was ridiculous. I got a pretty good sunburn today. Mojoe's was the black RX7 that was parked wayyyyyy out by itself