Transmission work

Miller

Anyone know a good cheap shop or 'know somebody'? My fifth and reverse are donesky sooooo, ya, I need that fixed. It's a t5 borg warner. When shifting into these gears it slides in like butter, the gears that work fine you atleast get that affirming "click" sound. And when the clutch is released both gears are as if the car were in neutral.

youd probably be better off just putting in new t5. they can be had for cheap cheap

I know they're very cheap. I just want to get around this year until I buy a TKO next year. Anyway, 5th and reverse are on the same travel so it's probably an even cheaper fix, I hope.

I know they're very cheap. I just want to get around this year until I buy a TKO next year. Anyway, 5th and reverse are on the same travel so it's probably an even cheaper fix, I hope.

TKOs are nice. i had one in mine before i sold it. tko 600 to be exact. if you ever need a rear output seal for the tko, i have a brand new one.

There is a guy on buckeyestangs that builds T5's. LX2NV I think. There is a thread about it. He does it cheap and a lot of people say he is very good.

Thanks I shot him a pm too, maybe he could g-force convert it while he's in there.