Legit Work at Home Jobs..

indy82z

The wife is thinking of picking up some part time work and was interested in something that could potentially be a work at home job. I have Google'd it and there seems to be tons of bogus sites out there. Anyone here find legit work at home employement? She is really not into sales, but has had IT Help Desk experience and can set appointments, etc...

Thanks in advance..

Tom

Sutherland Global....work at home support for ATT U-Verse, FTD, etc... My wife works there and loves it.

Imagine Calltech, without the smelly people sitting next to you, much nicer supervisors, and everyone likes their job.

Lionbridge. They aren't always hiring in our area, but they were recently. I have actually worked for this place for the extra money and because I'm up all night, anyway, and figured I'd make an extra few bucks. She will have to test for it, but you get paid for that, too. Their Internet Assesor program is generally pretty easy to get into.

http://www.lionbridge.com/lionbridge.htm

Lionbridge. They aren't always hiring in our area, but they were recently. I have actually worked for this place for the extra money and because I'm up all night, anyway, and figured I'd make an extra few bucks. She will have to test for it, but you get paid for that, too. Their Internet Assesor program is generally pretty easy to get into.

http://www.lionbridge.com/lionbridge.htm

What kind of pay and hours are we talking.. do you need a landline for anything?