to the tool in the red 2010 v6 camaro...

pontiacfreak142

stop acting like a damn hard ass at sawmill in your V6 camaro. Im sure some of you have seen this car up at the rice fest on sawmill. From what i understand, this tool likes to act like hes got something to show off as he is leaving. Well feel free to laugh at this tool when he does this shit, as he proceeded to pull a ricer fly by on me on the freeway in mexico, then proceeded to get his ass handed to him several times by my poor little old 3.8L. Sorry to inform you bud, but if you get beat by my car from a 60 roll, you or your car is full of fail.

omg another faggot ass thread about a red camaro....get the fuck over it dude

Its not often that I will agree with dipshit but seriously stop making threads like this. Jus tell us u whomped a ricer on the freeway. And what's this mexico shit. If its in the past jus say I walked someone on the freeway. And don't act all hi and mighty, u poor money into your v6. Does his have slicks, heads cam and a stall??? I heart u gary. Btw u still owe me dinner

Fag

tyler my bad, it wasnt meant to be taken that way, just more or less making fun of one of the tools that hangs out at sawmill lol. Phil, no it was stock, but were also talking about a car that makes more power than mine does and should trap 4-5 mph faster than mine does in the 1/4. If your bitch ass would ever show up to a meet, id be happy to buy your dinner lol.

Guest tbutera2112

theres already a thread about a tool in a red 2010 camaro, its like half a page down from this one on the main page of the romper room....dare i say, repost?

gary...even though youre having affairs with phil, youre still my bro, bruh.

Guest tbutera2112
let me rephrase...i dont mean affair between me and you, i mean you are having sexual encounters with phil that have nothing to do with me at all, and never have. youre not my type. i prefer my girlfriends to look like boostedace, not some redneck midget driving a purple firebird :)

Tyler likes taller thicker men named brian. That's all this cums down to. He wants to be thrown around and man handled and since he's so big he needs a bigger man. Don't be offended by his size discrimination. He's jus a hater

theres already a thread about a tool in a red 2010 camaro, its like half a page down from this one on the main page of the romper room....dare i say, repost?

gary...even though youre having affairs with phil, youre still my bro, bruh.

different car :gtfo:

i never said it was the same car, fag.

not that anyone expects you to know how to read/write

its a different person... a different thread sooo as i said before :gtfo:

Phil i just wanna say fuck you. You dont call you dont write after the bonding we had putting the plugs back in your car on the side of the highway at 2am

I have called u sexy, but ur cock blocking wife told me to stay away. She's so mean