Chris Brown 2010 BET Performance - Michael Jackson Tribute

Farkas

Well, what does everyone think about this.. heartfelt or just an act?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvLGi2_mjQ

If you haven't seen the video yet, Chris Brown does a Michael Jackson tribute with the signature dancing, however he begins breaking down and crying while man in the mirror starts coming on. Truthfully, it was emotional, even for someone like me who never really had much influence from Michael Jackson.

I still say MJ is the king of pop, I don't see how people can deny him that... regardless of how they judged him when he was alive.

Well, what does everyone think about this.. heartfelt or just an act?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvLGi2_mjQ

If you haven't seen the video yet, Chris Brown does a Michael Jackson tribute with the signature dancing, however he begins breaking down and crying while man in the mirror starts coming on. Truthfully, it was emotional, even for someone like me who never really had much influence from Michael Jackson.

I still say MJ is the king of pop, I don't see how people can deny him that... regardless of how they judged him when he was alive.

+1

Chris Tucker does a better MJ impression. Chris Brown is garbage.

You are just a straight up hater, CB killed last night, yea CT might like MJ alot like CB do but you dont see CT up on stage or on TV or any were else doing stuff like CB do.

Well, look at it this way... When you're that passionate about something, it can be pretty hard to contain the overwhelming emotions at the time. For example: look at professional athletes who win tournaments, I doubt they're crying because of publicity. This act was a huge deal to Chris Brown, and not to mention it was Michael Jackson's first actual tribute concert after his death.

I will add however that I was neeeever a huge fan of CB after the whole Rhianna incident, but a recent poll I saw online was showing that over 60% people have forgiven him, and in my opinion, for him to step up and put on a show like this for BET in memory of such a legend has me giving him such huge props.

He hit a fucking woman, what a bitch. How anyone gives him the time of day is beyond me. I don't care if it was a tribute to mother Teresa, I can see through his agent lining this gig up to salvage his career by suckin off some others brilliant career. I found the performance offensive.

I hate MJ tribute stuff. He was a great artist, yet was demonized for some terrible things he did in life. From that, he became the butt of jokes and was ostracized.

Why all the love now that he's dead? Hypocrites. :nono::rolleyes:

Sometimes its ok to be a child molester.

I'm saying this upfront and is no way racist an purely a joke but

Bet isant that black entertainment television... wasent mj white? Did they pay tribute to him up till he went from black to white...?

:p

But +1 he iwas is an still will be the king of pop.

I have to agree with the OP. Although MJ came across as a horrible human being for some of the things he was accused of doing in life, no one can discredit his musical abilities. He most definitely earned the title of "King of Pop." Chris Brown is some what in the same boat. Ridiculed for being a horrible human being himself for the incident with Rihanna, still no one can take away his obvious talent and creative mind. I feel as if he were the perfect person to perform such a tribute, and he certainly pulled it off.

good god let then man rest in peace. it was a good tribute the crying may have been a lil much but wen someone is your idle and you get to do somthing like this it may get to you. people die racing but yet most of us have done it disregarding the risk, and even cried when our cars broke.

good god let then man rest in peace. it was a good tribute the crying may have been a lil much but wen someone is your idle and you get to do somthing like this it may get to you. people die racing but yet most of us have done it disregarding the risk, and even cried when our cars broke.

+1

My point is that piece of filth doesn't deserve to do a tribute to anyone, well maybe Ted Kennedy. :) MJ may have been a Perv, but his career was top notch and this fag is trying to move in on his fan base. Hopefully most are smart enough to read between the lines and see the scam going on right before their eyes.