VW Parts

FyrhzrdGT

Doesn't have to be from MAG, I just remember a few members mentioning they worked there.

I just called Byers, $65 retail, $52 with the Vortex discount, per side.

Its valve cover gaskets for my 1999 Passat 2.8. Victor Rienz aftermarkets are $23.38 a side. I am not sure if I want to cheap out or not.

Thanks, they are $61.57 on the VW brand gaskets.

Anyone know much about the 30V 2.8? Its doing the thing where the valve cover gaskets are letting oil into the spark plug tubes. I don't want to spend $100 on gaskets, but at the same time I don't want to buy junk.

I've used VictorRienz on a lot of Benzes with no problems over the past 3-4 years.

If they are part number: 078 198 025 I have two meisterstatz sets on the shelf.

$30 for both sides if they'll work for you.

It is showing he needs part number 078198025.... Buy these from him they are a good deal for aure the best price I have been able to find is 41.50 a piece

If they are part number: 078 198 025 I have two meisterstatz sets on the shelf.

$30 for both sides if they'll work for you.

I thought you said $30/side.

Yeah I'll take those, I've decided to sell the car once I fix it, so while I hate people that cheap out on cars they are selling I am going to do it.

Are you around today? I'd like to grab them on my way out of town. I sent you a PM with my number.

Anybody know where Anson works?

Yep.

NICE Its steve with carmax easton good to know i can put a name on here with a voice lol now fix my x3 part lol jk I know you guys are doing what you can and cant help it. I apprciate the work you guys do

NICE Its steve with carmax easton good to know i can put a name on here with a voice lol now fix my x3 part lol jk I know you guys are doing what you can and cant help it. I apprciate the work you guys do

I believe I have it taken care of.I will have my driver run it over tomorrow.