Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna go? :lol: I do my share but i back it up

orange jump suite and slippers???:p

brandons not a meat head, just a black guy that wants to be a white guy whose trying to act black. hes confused

Ahhh shits! This guy is excited! I got about half a pack of rolaids in my pants from the video. Cant wait to fuck PIB up! Im gonna go ahead and throw this out there now, I think I will have a hard time leaving the bar to catch the last ferry. Also, I have been known to pull a yota and disappear... sometimes I come back sometimes you wont see me for days... well that only happened once. NEVER getting handcuffed again.

Good times to come bishes!

If you don't have a hook up, that extra hour or 3 more than likely won't make the difference for you.

You obviously have no clue about the art of closing, aka sealing the deal.

:ninja: been looking at moped/golf cart rentals hmm

No. Just no. I can see someone driving one off a dock right now. That and doing golf cart wheelies.

No. Just no. I can see someone driving one off a dock right now. That and doing golf cart wheelies.

Should see the vid of us last year and rob going up a mountain of gravel lmao

while your sleeping on the island with eachother, ill be knocking these hoes off in a comfy ass (ish) bed. waking up to titties and not animals and shit.

fags

Obviously! I mean, if I haven't posted about hooking up with chicks and getting drunk off my ass, I must have no idea how to talk to a women. In your awesome 24 years, I'm sure your book reads well. I'm the oldest guy on this rally I think, some things just come to you when you want them.

You have your fun, I'll have mine.

• Confused 1

You have all the one liners cover it seems. Get off your computer and meet me to talk about your game. Or stay on line and keep running your mouth. Circuit city on sawmill sounds good. Talk all the shit you want and not know someone makes you and ass. 8pm work pumpkin?

Not looking for drama. And I never challenged his game. Not going to sit on a computer and measure dick's either.

If he wants to meet up and talk game, I'm heading to Flanagan's. First rounds on me for PRK open invite.

If that's too much on a school night, I understand.