Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

i will, i may not be alive for it , but ill be there. btw it is byod im getting enough for me and the people in my room but please dont mooch, bring somthing to share.... cocain is premitted :p

@ Average Joes Idiot!

I may need a place to crash another team may drop from the list and i went in on hotel room with them. Orange c6 booked the wrong dates for his vacation...

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We talked.

I can't freakin WAIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Car is parked, prepped, polished, and packed.

Lucky. I pushed the envelope with my schedule I started installing cylinder heads in Grant's car Tuesday and we ran into set backs. For a second I didn't think I was going to make it but put in some hours and I think it will be ready to rock tomorrow. For realz

We talked.

I can't freakin WAIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Car is parked, prepped, polished, and packed.

i walked out looked at my car remembered it's a corvette, walked back in the house, LOL

oh yea, she's ready

Hopefully rob has my car done Friday nite waiting for the distributer crossing fingers

whats a distributer ?

LOL at your ancient engine :)

2 "Team RockStar" = 2000 Acura Integra Type R #55 = Pussied out.

More like Rhett switched teams with less then a weeks notice and leaving me with no vynils doubling my cost for the trip. Can't come up with vynils and cash on such short notice.

More like Rhett switched teams with less then a weeks notice and leaving me with no vynils doubling my cost for the trip. Can't come up with vynils and cash on such short notice.

Fuck rhett, wait he's riding with me.... fuck rhett lol

Hopefully rob has my car done Friday nite waiting for the distributer crossing fingers

ooo doubttttit better bring the nova :p

douchebag move rhett!

Fuck rhett, wait he's riding with me.... fuck rhett lol

yea fuck rhett!

there are alternatives to vinyls

temporary spray paint

painters tape

electrical tape

the list goes on

i am going to pull my old race numbers off the wall and hope they stick