Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored as hell in my hotel room. Just watched 3 comedy's, and it took reading Eric's post for me to LOL.

Eric you should meet us up there. I know it's a little last minute. But your awesomeness would bring the silly to a whole other level. And I will do what ever it take to get you to do the Thriller dance.

More like Rhett switched teams with less then a weeks notice and leaving me with no vynils doubling my cost for the trip. Can't come up with vynils and cash on such short notice.

Painters tape, take your gf.

Everyone bailing is giving excuses that are lame.

I think everyones focusing more on the rally then on the fact that we are just going to Put-in-bay to drink and hang out.

rally is # 1 on my list...only cause its whats happening first... then once thats over PIB is # 1 on my list :D

hmm shanton any update on when you will let us know what time an location to be at tomorrow for the start? u knowww since its less then 24 hours away haha :bangbang:

rally is # 1 on my list...only cause its whats happening first... then once thats over PIB is # 1 on my list :D

hmm shanton any update on when you will let us know what time an location to be at tomorrow for the start? u knowww since its less then 24 hours away haha :bangbang:

Paul do you read yourr EMAIL?

You and your team have been approved!!!

Make sure the Phone # that you have used is available to accept calls the night prior to the event between the hours of 8-10 pm.

the call will include instructions on where the race will start and where you need to have your car parked, be ready to take down Information you will only get 1 Phone call.

You remeber why I got your phone number?

You will get a call tonight to tell you where we are meeting. Between the hrs of 8-10pm. thats why I said make sure this is the number you will be at the day prior of the event.

BTW

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37556_413603365597_651455597_5213656_2417120_n.jpg

Paul do you read yourr EMAIL?

You remeber why I got your phone number?

You will get a call tonight to tell you where we are meeting. Between the hrs of 8-10pm. thats why I said make sure this is the number you will be at the day prior of the event.

BTW

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs184.snc4/37556_413603365597_651455597_5213656_2417120_n.jpg

Going for Guinness Book for heaviest trophy ever?

paul are we in it to win it or are you gonna be peddling the crustang? id be WOT the whole way in the BMW but its not repaired yet.

paul will race a lawn mower if thats wat gets him the win

Things aren't looking good for z&g. Kid's got some sort of bad vibration when you get over 65mph. I took his car to school today and here I am wondering if I'll make it home.

my girl will have plenty of room in her murano, no excuses get ur ass to the spot at the designated time.