Official PartyRocKrew Rally 2010 to Put In Bay!!!!!!!

neonkiller

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone taken bets? I know I'm in the rally but I got 10 on rob... crazy bastards.

with 6-8 points on my license i wont be going for the win :(

From the look of Rob's post count right now I would say anything is possible...

i didn't know what you were talking about till i saw it "666" OMFG gotta post quick LOL

Looks like my big ones have dropped off:

License Status as of 07/16/2010: VALID

ENDORSEMENTS: MOTORCYCLE

RESTRICTIONS: NONE

**************CONVICTIONS**************

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: MARYSVILLE MUNICIPAL CRT COURT CASE: TRD0805048

OFF. DATE: 09/06/2008 CONV. DATE: 09/17/2008 POINTS: 02

OFFENSE: SPEED 4511.21D

082 MPH IN A 65 MPH ZONE

***END OF DRIVER RECORDS***

Good to go here.

Now that I know all the stops, order and EVERYTHING (almost) I can no longer activaly participate as a team member.

1. Who Needs/Wants Video? I will be a third member in a car/cars if some one has a back seat.

2. Who wants to let me sleep on the floor of their Hotel. (will help cover cost)

3. I will provide everything for video and pictures, I will use your equipment if you would like.

Let me know.

I got a back seat but you will disrupt my only advantage, which is power to weight ratio. If you can commit to lose 30lbs before 24 July id consider it.

I weigh in at 158lbs So in a 1/4 mile that would loose you about .17sec... on the avg

I got a back seat but you will disrupt my only advantage, which is power to weight ratio. If you can commit to lose 30lbs before 24 July id consider it.

getting worn out by a 1982 carb car is gonna hurt regardless of rhett being in the car or not :)

im not scared of that or your crapstain :bangbang:

My car is 3x faster then Grant's and you will still lose to this one. Work your way up the chain shit stain.

me = ballin

you = [insert] wet, sharty fart sound

My car is 3x faster then Grant's and you will still lose to this one. Work your way up the chain shit stain.

me = ballin

you = [insert] wet, sharty fart sound

uve been saying that for over a year now... yet your stuffs always broke :p

better get some sythonal for that american muscle if you think u are getting by this rice patty! lol

A 350z? What does it take for a 5.0 to beat one of those? An oil change? :D

fart, splat, squeak :p

I'm not the least bit afraid to blame the downfall of my vehicle on Rob. So I don't care what you have to say about that situation. I should have bought the Ford manual and built it myself from the start. A 3 thousand dollar mcsteak, won't be eating that one again

That's neither here nor there. I do have $20 that says you lose with me behind the wheel of this black car.

turd.

Edited by Miller

Its official, ill be at the best budget or sumtin like that in port clinton. There's like 7 people in my room but fuck it, after party at my place. Bring your own drinks I got the 151 and goose. Prolly gold schlagger and jager, but it'll be gone faster then it got there. I got a sick ass outfit. Cowboy boots and a belt. That's it, no sox no pants, giggity