drag racing king of the mid west april 18 at trails

slowbusa

This series will determine the "King of The Midwest".

The KING will receive cash, prizes and the title of 2009 King of the Midwest.

The KING is the racer with the most King of the Hill points at the end of the series.

Motorcycle Classes

Street ET

Pro ET

Fun & Grudge

King of the Midwest

Heavy Hitters

General Info

Gates open at 9am. ET Open time trials start at 11am.

Admission:

$15 per person, Kids under 12 are free

$20 per bike to test & tune,

$40 per bike for ET classes

$75 king of the hill

$75 Heavy Hitters

ET Bracket Races

1st and 2nd place payout. $40 to enter, $15 1st round buy backs. Full tree will be used and times will be shown for time trials and bracket races.

Fun and Grudge

The smack talk stops here! Call out anyone you want and lineup. Or if you want to just test and tune that’s okay too. $20 per bike/car and you can run all day as your own class. No Times will be shown and a pro tree will be used!

Heavy Hitters

Who is the fastest BIG MAN in the Midwest? All racers in this class must weigh at least 230 suited. No wheelie bars,slicks, or sliders are permitted. You will be weighed before each pass. Other than that , anything goes!

King of the Hill

It all boils down to this!! Who is the fastest in the Midwest?? The rules for this class are no wheelie bars, no slicks, and no sliders. Other than that , anything goes!

POINTS for all classes

Winner . . . . . . . . . . . 16

Runner-up. . . . . . . . . 3

In Finals... . . . . . . . . 10

Rounds Won . . . . . . . 10

Entry Points. . . . . . . . 11

Once a rider/driver has been eliminated, even though they may buy-back, he or she may not continue to earn points on another bike/car in the same class.

In the event of a tie in points at series end, the winner will be determined by the racer winning the most races, then by the racer entering the most races.

Race and Track Information

National Trails Raceway

2650National Road SW

Hebron, Ohio 43025

-BDUBB

I think I may wanna go to this. Let me know if your going for sure nick. I may take my little focus and let some srt-4 guys talk smack and try and win some money assuming you can side bet.

Hey SB, is Jerry going?

he said if his bike is done he was but he isnt going to rush it

im at least going to go and watch i dont think any fast bike are going to have fun i dont have a nhra lic.. to go as fast as my bike should and trails is about the only track that pushes it that we go to

Heck. It'd be fun for me just for the ride over. Grab SR60 to SR16 and pick up 661 from there. Only way it could be any better would be if I was coming in from Co-knock-ton and added SR83 in! There ya go Kawi-jump on over to Holmsie and then down sixty!

If you folks need somethin' to run that day....this guy is selling his street bike!

Stotz Racing ProStreet Blackbird for sale: and Kent comes with the package

Kent Stotz’s 7.27@201.82 record setting 585HP Blackbird with a complete history and all Blackbird data to date is for sale for $34,000 if purchased before the first race March 1st. Buy the bike and set up camp on the Manufacturers Midway with the Stotz Racing-Honda Drag Race Team. Kent will tune and teach at all AMA Dragbike events and select test sessions. Kent will be tuning for his son Frank in the much less time consuming SuperStreet class. This has left Kent with the time to mentor the next team that wants to win and set records in the ProStreet class. Kent’s Honda win and record bonuses can transfer to new owner. E-mail serious inquiries to kentstotz@comcast.net.

032407a.jpg

• 1 month later...