Parking at Newport Music Hall?

MrMeanGreen

I'm going to see Dream Theater tonight at Newport, but it's been so long since I've been there, I forgot where parking is.

Any ideas? I plan on getting there a few hours early so I can get in line and get a table on the balcony.

Thanks.

Since it's the summer, you can park in the OSU garage just NW of the Newport on High Street.

I was there Weds night to see Black Joe Louis and the Honeybears. We had to park up a few levels to get away from other people, but I had no problems in the garage.

Since it's the summer, you can park in the OSU garage just NW of the Newport on High Street.

I was there Weds night to see Black Joe Louis and the Honeybears. We had to park up a few levels to get away from other people, but I had no problems in the garage.

+1 for OSU garage

I work there as a bouncer, if I were you I'd park in the south union garage right next to the new union. Do not park next to bento, you will get your shit towed or fucked up be some drunk ass. Garage is the best option.

You working tonight?

I work there as a bouncer, if I were you I'd park in the south union garage right next to the new union. Do not park next to bento, you will get your shit towed or fucked up be some drunk ass. Garage is the best option.