Tonight 7/3

Rhett

Shit ton of fireworks > Circuit City :D

Tried that last night, Boom sucked and just got drunk... So I am hopping to make up for it tonight? Are they doing the fireworks over Civic Park in the burg tonight?

did you ever get those marion vids done? if any racing is gonna happen call me and i will bring a car. 937-215-5403

I have them, I need to get a good program to convert the files, They are not Mac friendly. So I have tried two programs and the files come out corrupted. But I will have them done Monday, I have a day off so I will get them up! I will call ya if anything happens. What car would you bring? The Rx7?

Guest Whine
I have them, I need to get a good program to convert the files, They are not Mac friendly. So I have tried two programs and the files come out corrupted. But I will have them done Monday, I have a day off so I will get them up! I will call ya if anything happens. What car would you bring? The Rx7?
thanks man. yes it would be the rx7. digs only.

Might come out tonight after the fights to see some more of the funny stuff at sawmill.

Did the shanton vs thorne footrace ever happen? I heard Shanton is the fastest stock bottomed footracer on CR...

Never happened, and I scared a Lambo too, not to mention a single turbo v8 car would not race me last night.

Dude said I walk bikes on the HWY:rolleyes: I wouldnt be asking him to race if I did it would be a waste of time.