i need a list of cars that are gonna make forum wars

Guest Whine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whine
jason bring your ass out ill pay your way in.

tell shawn sorry to hear about the nova would have been damn close.

do you know what happend to it?

I hear a rumor that there will be a 1400 hp mustang to the tires out there.

yeah, lets see that get down the track! i for see a peddle fest on that car. if thats true.

shawns pussy is hurting. his car went slower with the new trans and converter.

i bet he still shows up.

it could be but its a mustang not the big boat.

dont know if it will make it down the track. the name i was told was diff than pete ricart

Wasn't that a black Duece he had at the NTR rental last year that he almost ate the wall in because of the DSM that left oil all the way down the track?

the big boat is his thunderbird. not a duece. hes ford guy . ricart ford. lol

no he has mustang dont konw if its his or a friends but supposed to be out at marion.

with 1400 whp may not make a clean pass. last i seen it couldent get down national trails.

i hope everyone remembers the license tags, reg and ins.

no he has mustang dont konw if its his or a friends but supposed to be out at marion.

with 1400 whp may not make a clean pass. last i seen it couldent get down national trails.

If its a white mustang 95 cobra R it is pete ricart's and Jim thompson built it for him (well I think lee howie started it and jim finished it or fixed it)... he put a rearend in my firebird for me the first time and I learned to do it from watching him back when I was 18 or so... cool guy- he and his son are big in the GN circuit. At that point it was a built engine big blower car on race gas and I think the factory manual tremec and it couldn't hook then but that has been a lot of years...

Guest Whine
i think its tommy lester is the name. supposed to have 1400 whp. never seen it run dont know if its a street car.
just a procharged sbc. it has never been ran at the track yet. the motor just got put back in the car a couple weeks ago. Edited by Whine

I wasn't paying too much attention to it. lol. I went for lunch, came back, and the track was shut down. Found out when I got home that the DSM dumped oil and he almost lost it because of it.

i thought it was a fairlane.

so whos coming to at least spectate? man i really did think cr had a few good dig cars.

Yeah, it was a Fairlane. Thank you.

I was planning on coming to spectate, but the gf has to work. Damn this no license shit!

Anyone that is spectating wanna let me ride along? Again, I hate not having my license. March can't get here fast enough.

i know the car and i dont think its a 1400 hp car. but i could be wrong.

I saw the car tonight. He was having trouble, dont think he got a pass off. Might just have been the BOV lines melted. It does have an F2 procharger.

Guest Whine
they was talking about you last night koolrays, you was testing right? they was all calling me up and saying there was a trans am testing and thought it was for forum wars.

they was talking about you last night koolrays, you was testing right? they was all calling me up and saying there was a trans am testing and thought it was for forum wars.

Ya I was there slippin and a sliddin :lol:

Track was hookin for the 60' it was when I was trying to put the power in down track.

could only squeese a 9.50 out of it

Guest Whine
Ya I was there slippin and a sliddin :lol:

Track was hookin for the 60' it was when I was trying to put the power in down track.

could only squeese a 9.50 out of it

yeah they dont prep much on fridays. this is one reason we switched to saturdays