i need a list of cars that are gonna make forum wars

Guest Whine

fixed..............only one is matt. is the gto in for sure?

here is the list so far.

ODRA

#1 rick palmore mustang

#2 2fast4u mavrick

#3 onefastbu malibu

#4 cdeezy2003 86 monte carlo ls

#5 shawn 70 nova

Akron Racing

#1 83 amc spirit

#2 04 mustang

#3 93 toyota supra

Extreme Street Cars

#1 el dieblo mustang

#2 blue99fbody

Columbus Racing

#1 matt s-10

humm well id like to go is this heads up cause i run high 9s,depends on my tune getting finished ,anyone have any pull with IPS?lol

Edited by qwkgto

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Whine
Where at, and what time will the cruise be? I may be coming for CR support.
marion county. registration at 7pm cruise 8pm. by support do you mean you will bringing a car or just spectating?

Guest Whine
humm well id like to go is this heads up cause i run high 9s,depends on my tune getting finished ,anyone have any pull with IPS?lol
just remember, the fastest car dont always win...and its gonna be on marions surface, so anything could happen.

Guest Whine
if the amc is the one im thinkin it has every shot if the progressive is set up right and if its the same shawn i know its a 8.50 or better in the nova. ill turn up the wick for this one. yeeee haaawwwww
amc boys are bringing a spirit thats got a new motor. not the grimlin. shawn is hongs buddy but i dont think his car is that fast. its a n/a bbc but we will see...who knows.

Guest Whine
is it orange. i figured it was amc boys it should be the one to watch. their shit aint slow. an im not shure that it will be a true street car. streetable but no carpet and such. nomater what will be a good time.
the nova use to be orange. its now silver. all im asking is for cars to be like they roll on the street. you are still the only one from CR..whats up with that?

• 3 weeks later...
i was at jegs today and was told i was getting sent home quick. they said some dudes were in there saying they were gunning for me this sat. damn i thought i was the underdog only running a best of a 9.1 at marion.

I will be there to spectate if all goes down as planned- whats the event before? gates open at 7?

I dont understand if you have a 8-10 second car why you wouldn't want to do this? Maybe they are 8-10 second cars on the interwebz only?

gates open early its thier points night. so u could show up arround 5 i believe. the forum wars race is 8pm cruise then racing right after. should be awsome. finishing up on the s10 now. trying to clean it. its been a while.

jason bring your ass out ill pay your way in.

tell shawn sorry to hear about the nova would have been damn close.

do you know what happend to it?

I hear a rumor that there will be a 1400 hp mustang to the tires out there.