FS/WTT: 1990 Mustang LX

accordh22

Posting this for a friend. I can pass any questions or info on trades to him or you can email him directly at fta1976@cinci.rr.com

1990 mustang lx. Some of you may know it as "the flamer"

Car runs 11.57@115.06 I am sure most of you know kennebellcobra and know this is a nice clean car. After a gear goes in the rear it will be ready to go.(Current gears are whining and needing replaced and are currently being done.) I dont really want a fox as bad as I would like a newer mustang. I want a newer mustang (stick) thats fast, not a race car and ready to D/D. I would like A/C. I like the 99 and newer body style mainly. I am not stuck on a mustang but thats definitely what I am leaning towards. I will consider all offers. I have to go to Florida in about a month and would like to take whatever I get there so it MUST be reliable and daily driver friendly. $7k obo will take it as well. Here are some details on the car. Let me know what you have. If you have something please provide all details and pictures.

Chassis has 123k miles, Drivetrain (Will find out soon)

Full Interior that is VERY clean

Power Steering

A/C works

Very low mile stock bottom end

Extensively Ported (100+hrs) GT-40's

Fully Ported Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold

24 lb injectors

MD tuned...328 hp/342 tq

31 spline moser axles

Welded Axle Tubes

Full suspension 1.51 60's

Fresh World Class t-5

New King Cobra Clutch

MSD 6al

Welded and Braced Rear End

Trick Flow Stage One Cam

Does not smoke, leak, or use any fluids.

Can get more pics for those interested.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/Flamer.jpg

Shitty pics, can get better ones soon.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/Flamerbay.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/flamerint.jpg

Dude that is an amazingly efficient ride you have there!

My '90 5.0 had trickflow heads, same cam, trickflow street heat intake, a 5.7 psi supercharger, shorties, offroad H, no AC, a fully built 3.73 eaton 31 spline rear, and was a lighter coupe body style and it only trapped 114! Mine had a worn out suspension true and only 60' 1.9x with mild launches but MPH is MPH I thought! Mine dynoed 362/365 to the tire. Who ported the heads and intake? Tmoss?

Bump!

Dude that is an amazingly efficient ride you have there!

My '90 5.0 had trickflow heads, same cam, trickflow street heat intake, a 5.7 psi supercharger, shorties, offroad H, no AC, a fully built 3.73 eaton 31 spline rear, and was a lighter coupe body style and it only trapped 114! Mine had a worn out suspension true and only 60' 1.9x with mild launches but MPH is MPH I thought! Mine dynoed 362/365 to the tire. Who ported the heads and intake? Tmoss?

Bump!

There are plenty of heads/intake 5.0's running that or better. There is a nice black 86 gt that has been at the track lately with a very modest combo going 11.80's at around 114 or so. It makes somewhere around 290 wheel.