Open House/Good Guys Poker Run Stop Thursday

BDHG940

Just figured I would throw this out if anyone wanted to stop in. There will be an open house at The Right Stuff Detailing and cooking out noon-6pm. We are a stop on the poker run for the Good Guys event and normally get some cool cars though. Grill is firing up around noon and no idea how long the food will last but we have quite a bit.

They will be walking people though the shop showing what they do and just hanging out.

Edited by BDHG940

Pretty good amount of people showed up, not sure if anyone from here made it.

If anyone has photos of cars we are interested. My dad has a 82 Pace car, about 100 miles on it, never driven or anything. All plastic on the car from the dealer, etc, someone hit it and it was slightly out of view from the shop cameras in the front grass area. I know its a long shot but figured I would at least post it up. He is more pissed that someone didnt even say anything.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/hit.jpg

I made it out around 1:00 and there was a good crowd there. I wasn't sure who you were, so I apologize for not introducing myself. The food and cars were great. I walked through the shop on a tour and was very impressed.

I parked the Viewt along the building to the right of the canopy. I didn't see any activity around your Dad's car while I was there. It's a shame that whoever bumped it didn't say anthing.

Igor was just arriving as I was on my way home, but he didn't park on that side either. He was the only other CR member I saw.

Thanks for the invite. You've got a great shop.

Thanks, I was in roaming and trying to help people out as they came. I dont recall seeing the car up front so I might have ran for a moment when you were there.

Anyone else from here make it out? Just curious

i made it out with my dad and his crew he was in a blue 37 ford...we had a great time walking through the shop and checking everything out....seemed to be a good turn out from what i saw when i was there. ill def be coming back to get my brake lines from you guys too. very nice shop btw

Good to see a few others stopped out from here. It was warm out but we had tents setup and lots of shade to keep cool. It was a pretty good turnout, I think they said over 200 people and 70+ cars thoughout the day. My dad was worried that no one would show so I think he was happy with the crowd...(other than the person that hit his car and left).

Im not sure about the hiring, just drop in and check if you had time. I know they were but not sure if there is any positions at this time. Although Im really not the one to ask because I just dont know lol