Water pump bad (I Think) Need help

Comebackkid

My ls/vtec, I got it up and going yesterday and While setting there It start's to get really hot like 210. I have the heat on high and the temps arnt dropping. I have the cap off and I'm watching some air bubbles come out then it starts shooting water out of the radiator. The top radiator hose is hot but really no pressure and the bottom one is cool. I felt the radiator and at the very top it's hot but the middle and bottom are cold. The fan kicks on and no white smoke. The t-stat is 6months old and the radiator isn't that old and it's a half dual core ebay special.. Any suggestion would be great..

I'm using s300 as my temp gauge

Sure you didnd pop a headgasket? I have never seen a bad water pump cause fluid to shoot out of the radiator, but I have seen headgaskets cause that. Everytime I have had a water pump go out on me it just caused me to use fluid, check down in the water pump area to see if theres any water laying.

Sure you didnd pop a headgasket? I have never seen a bad water pump cause fluid to shoot out of the radiator, but I have seen headgaskets cause that. Everytime I have had a water pump go out on me it just caused me to use fluid, check down in the water pump area to see if theres any water laying.

sounds like a h/g