Yyyeeeessssss!!

ninjachk08

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is up for The Eldora race when all they do the charity race?

i would deff be down for that!!

forgot to wipe again huh??

try neglect to wipe just for the glimmer of hope i could meet him and be that prepared...... ;)

Who is up for The Eldora race when all they do the charity race?

Awesome racing there thanks to Stewart...:D One thing you can't take away from nascar drivers.. They start out local and stay true to that. Most nascar drivers own/part own many many small local tracks all over the USA... I would be up for this for sure...

Wed June 3rd ladies...

TICKET INFORMATION:

DATE

RACE

PRICE

June 3 5th Annual Prelude to the Dream

-featuring Tony Stewart and friends

.All Tickets: $25

Notes:

* Ticket for the Prelude to the Dream go on sale March 1, 2009

Tickets are on sale now.. we really should try and get seats because the grass sucks...

Edited by Blitzburgh

Awesome racing there thanks to Stewart...:D One thing you can't take away from nascar drivers.. They start out local and stay true to that. Most nascar drivers own/part own many many small local tracks all over the USA... I would be up for this for sure...

Cool, I bet we can get a good group to go to this. I have wanted to go to it for the last couple years, but always end up watching it on ppv.

i never said i swapped drivers.. you know your allowed to have more than one right??!! thanks.

So you just dropped him like a bad habit huh? No phone call, no letter, not even goodbye sex? tisk tisk.

no one can tell me that Jr. or anyone for that matter hasn't EVER raced dirty?! srly?!

Nope, I think Daytona is a prime example of that. He just has the biggest fan backing. So NASCAR refuses to punish him for aggressive driving. It would drive away half of the fans.

There are guys that race clean, you just normally don't see them winning alot of races.

Youse guys need to get out and see the local races at Columbus Motor Speedway. It's a hoot. That's a NASCAR minor league track. Cheap thrills on a Saturday night.

+1 i was down there a while back and Bobby Labonte was racing! Great time for little cost.