Yyyeeeessssss!!

ninjachk08

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya'll are just jealous!

the boy can drive and is good. i gave up on jr...he's startin to do bad imo.

if he sucks so bad, then why is he always in the front of the line at start??! :p haters

casey-prick? explain.

Edited by ninjachk08

Jealous no I don't think I could lower my standards of being an ass that far. But I don't swap my driver just cuz he starts to run bad. I'm not a Jr. fan either. I prefer the old man in the 5 car. Have been for a while.

He's a cocky prick. What needs to be said, he gloats, he exagerates, he's arrogant, and a cry baby. He degrades his crew. You really need to goto a race and listen to him bark at his spotter, and crew on a channel scanner.

He's a good driver, I don't take that away from him. I just don't like how he goes about it.

I just gave up my season tickets to Talladega after 10 years.. I have been to over 20 tracks and 5 or 6 that are not even ran anymore.. You can't judge nascar by a race. It is a week long deal that you have to be part of to believe. We would get to Talladega on a Wed and stay in the FREE campground right at the track. We would leave Monday morning after the race. Here is my highlights..

1.) Camping and partying with the fans..

2.) Best invention in the world.. cheap ass beads on a string.

3.) Short tracks right near the main track. Especially dirt outlaws..

4.) Did I mention beads on a string?

5.) FOOD.. We had a friend from Texas who would bring his 100 gallon smoker.. WOW that guy could cook..

6.) All night parties and the special "Vegas Circle" where they played texas hold'em 24/7..

Nascar is not just about a race.. It is about fans having fun for 3 or 4 days straight then watching a race.

I just gave up my season tickets to Talladega after 10 years.. I have been to over 20 tracks and 5 or 6 that are not even ran anymore.. You can't judge nascar by a race. It is a week long deal that you have to be part of to believe. We would get to Talladega on a Wed and stay in the FREE campground right at the track. We would leave Monday morning after the race. Here is my highlights..

1.) Camping and partying with the fans..

2.) Best invention in the world.. cheap ass beads on a string.

3.) Short tracks right near the main track. Especially dirt outlaws..

4.) Did I mention beads on a string?

5.) FOOD.. We had a friend from Texas who would bring his 100 gallon smoker.. WOW that guy could cook..

6.) All night parties and the special "Vegas Circle" where they played texas hold'em 24/7..

Nascar is not just about a race.. It is about fans having fun for 3 or 4 days straight then watching a race.

nascar will be by far the biggest racing venue in the world real soon