Droid X...

V8 Beast

Its better. I'm on my original droid that I thought was awesome and now it feels outdated. I'm pissed that my corporate line isn't eligible to upgrade for 8 months. Anyone want to let me have their upgrasde?

Interesting. I at at 13 Months, and want a Droid....

KillJoy

I WILL take your upgrade. Give me the last 4 of your social and I'll use your upgrade to get a phone for myself :D

Come on now.....

I hook you up with your phone (basically no contract for yourself). And what would I get? A thank you?

:rolleyes:

Give me your Driod, and you can use my New Every 2 to get what you want (you pay for the phone).

:)

KillJoy

Come on now.....

I hook you up with your phone (basically no contract for yourself). And what would I get? A thank you?

:rolleyes:

Give me your Driod, and you can use my New Every 2 to get what you want (you pay for the phone).

:)

KillJoy

I may take you up on that!

still waiting on my incredible i ordered 6/29...ugh

Your not getting that shit until the end of July. Cancel it and get a Droid X. HTC is so busy making the "worlds best phone" for 3 different companies to be able to keep up.

So what have you heard about the new lines of phones from Samsung. The Galaxy S series? Super Amoled display, 3-D support?

These phones are going to be tits.

I'm getting the captivate when it comes out on the 18th. Only thing it's missing I wish it had was a front facing camera.

The HTC Gold for AT&T will also be another great android phone.

Your not getting that shit until the end of July. Cancel it and get a Droid X. HTC is so busy making the "worlds best phone" for 3 different companies to be able to keep up.

i know im not, but oh well.

would be nice if i had an inside connection at verizon that could bump it up for me ;)