Pop Its + Beer = Fun

turboking15

Tried popping them in my fingers last night, i couldnt get it to work:confused:

popping them in the mouth, eh kinda cool, not a big fan of the gritty aftertaste.

They gave me plenty of enjoyment while they lasted.

I feel like the pussed them out or something. I was throwing them at people like I used to do back in the day as hard as I could and none of them would pop. You used to be able to nail people right in the face and they would pop -- now not so much.

Tried popping them in my fingers last night, i couldnt get it to work:confused:

popping them in the mouth, eh kinda cool, not a big fan of the gritty aftertaste.

They gave me plenty of enjoyment while they lasted.

You gotta kinda rub it between your finger and thumb while squeezing hard. Don't be a bitch about it.

Also, this post sounds terrible taken out of context. :D

I like to hide the poppers under rugs, tape them to cabinet doors so when someone shuts them they pop, stick them in the top of a door so they fall when it opens (works great on the garage door becuz of concrete floor), etc etc

I like to hide the poppers under rugs, tape them to cabinet doors so when someone shuts them they pop, stick them in the top of a door so they fall when it opens (works great on the garage door becuz of concrete floor), etc etc

LOL, never thought of doing that stuff with them. Awesome.

You are doing it wrong. Go make a long fuse and get 5 boxes of pop its. Dig a small hole and carefully place pop its in there. Soak with lighter fluid. Put in the fuse light it and see what happens.