Craigslist find

BDHG940

I'd rock it too, if in better shape.

That thing screams Cummins swap! at the very least a 440.

The '71 340, (if that's what it really is) is worth a good amount since they only made that motor from late '67 to '73 and it was the preferred small block for any Mopar of that era. Get it the hell out of that truck, fast!

Seems pretty steep for the amount of work that would need to be done, you'd break even on a part out, maybe.

Much better buy here. Even-though 2wd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-Dodge-D300-Crew-Cab-Very-Good-Condition-/260633892332?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3caefd95ec

Made 500+HP 20 years ago? That thing is beat. It's needs at least $4000 in it to be fixed right, and the time is sooooo many hours. Fun project and would be a unique trailor truck to me. With some cosmetic upgrades(fix rust and get painted) and $10k this thing would be very fun. I'd give him $1500 and a case of Natty Light.

Made 500+HP 20 years ago? That thing is beat. It's needs at least $4000 in it to be fixed right, and the time is sooooo many hours. Fun project and would be a unique trailor truck to me. With some cosmetic upgrades(fix rust and get painted) and $10k this thing would be very fun. I'd give him $1500 and a case of Natty Light.

Natty light is to much, 40 of OE and a half used Black and Mild.