My exhaust

04silvrz

Ok, so I had this bracket welded about 2 months ago, I knew when dude welded it there were going to be problems. well, tonight teh problems came true. this bracket thing attaches to the pipe, and it has defiantly broke free again cause this bitch is LOUD.

can ANYONE help me out with this weld on Sunday?? I am going to try to some shops, but after the work this last shop did I would rather find someone with welding skills! The piece the needs welded is Aluminum. ANYONE??????

Tinman is backed up, can't get to it for awhile. Anyone else on here that could do it?? i just need to get it resolved asap, it's my daily.. :(

i guess I will have to go to a random shop. Anyone got any shop suggestions?

any car uncapped sounds like crap

just heard an M50 motor (92-95 BMW 325) swapped in an E30 with no header-back portion today and it sounded like absolute horseshit..........

My WRX didn't sound awful and the SRT4 sounded ok, too. It all depends on what you're working with.

If that was Sam's car I would believe it is all business. I haven't seen it, but it seems like it will do the job. I pulled in right when he was leaving.

Tinman is backed up, can't get to it for awhile. Anyone else on here that could do it?? i just need to get it resolved asap, it's my daily.. :(

i guess I will have to go to a random shop. Anyone got any shop suggestions?

I don't know what luck you will have today. Might try Mad Hatter or try calling O'Rielleys in Westerville and see if they know anyone who can help out. Sunday is usually a day off in the Repair Industry.

ended up taking it monroe near hard road in powell. the guys there seemed knowledgeable when i went in and it all worked out. the welded the hole on the pipe on the side that broke free. then they cut the bracket off the other side and fixed that whole as well. then, after teh holes were fixed, attached the bracket on top of that. looked good and solid!@ totally recommend this shop