Dealer License for Auction?

TurboNova

Can anyone school me on the auctions local and online ones like coparts? Do you have to have a dealer license or is there a way to get a broker license without a physical location that is a business you run?

Whats the deal locally with the auctions do you have to register to get access or online reports as a consumer

Thanks just interested to get some cheap cavaliers for racing season and maybe a couple cars to flip now and then

When I got my dealer's license about 5 years ago the laws were getting stricter and you had to have a physical location. I rented a building in Croton and had to make a gravel lot. Was a lot of work to get it...

Never renewed it after the second year so I don't know currently what the deal is.

I am sure the deals are better and there are more options when you goto the dealer only lines and have a dealer license.

I checked out manhiems and ohio auto auction website and there is hardly any info as far as registering for public anyone know much?