Local Mexican Action-9 sec GTR, Ferarri 599, Busas, oh my

coltboostin

That Ferrari got walked by everything in the video :lol: I mean it's still a Ferrari and all, but DAMN!

At least he's out driving it like it should be driven?

Oh, and Chip Tha Ripper was appropriate for the video :thumbup:

I lol'd at the dude clutch shifting the 636.

That guy can't ride worth a shit and is going to end up hurting himself of someone else... :nono:

lol at using your turn signal to chage lanes while illegally racing....nice vid though!

Bikes engine break quicker than cars so it helps to let people you're racing know when you are coming over. I've seen to many people run up a bikes ass after a run when they didn't do it... :thumbup:

streetfire????? LOL sounds like a great vid... And also jp I have a guy here at work I was telling him about your colt for sale and he know ken??? Guess you guys are good friends up there and we were jkust watching some old vids of your old colt today :) Just thought I would mention it to you

Just FYI since I have been asked 20 times, no the bike is not air shifted. Its all driver mod. :)

That last race was tits so fucking close, dude can ride.

How I miss the old days of racing you guys. VW will be back someday or maybe a Vette... did I just say that?