Anyone have anything running for $500

wnaplay1647545503

I am looking to trade it for someones project car but he needs something running. He wants more money than I want to spend but is willing to trade for a running car. I think its worth $500 so thats how much I want to spend on the car. That lincoln would have been perfect too.

I am looking to trade it for someones project car but he needs something running. He wants more money than I want to spend but is willing to trade for a running car. I think its worth $500 so thats how much I want to spend on the car. That lincoln would have been perfect too.

got ya... I dont know if it is still posted up on cl anymore ( I saw it about 5 days ago) there was a olds in chill-o-cothe for like 400 said it just needed a battery because you were able to jump start it..

I have a 94 nissan Sentra beater thats brakes just went out. Never gave me any shit in the past year, even through the entire winter. It's got some decent tires (mix matched though). But like I said needs new brakes all around (lines being the major problem). And it is in Dayton.

Maybe more work than your wanting but feel free to pm me if you want.

My son has a 1999 Saturn SL2, PW, PDL, Sunroof, Automatic, cold AC. Good tires, runs great.

Uses (as in burns) oil. Generous use of motor honey or equivalent keeps it at a tolerable level.