TV with surround sound-$300

zixxer6361647545533

The TV is a Samsung tx-82782h, I thought it was a 26 inch but I googled it and it says 27? It has 2 HDMI inputs, 2 Component inputs and 2 standard av hookups. If you want the specs just google it, im not sure what everything is, I got it like 5 years ago when I joined the army and it was early model HD tv so its mediocre by todays standards but was pricey back then. It has some minor wear and tear, scuffs and scratches from being moved 3-4 times. Screen is still in good shape, built in speaker sounded like crap so I bough the surround but haven't hooked it up.

If you have specific questions about tv I will do my best to answer them but I do not know much about tv's so you'll have to try and take it easy on me. Google will probably be more help then I will be.

The surround set up is the Sony DAV-DZ170- I got it at best buy bc it was one of the cheaper set ups. I took everything out of the box to see where I could put it but never even undid the zip ties so its all still brand new just open box.

Im selling because I got a new downstairs tv, thought I would just put this set up upstairs but as we never go up there I figured I would jus sell it. The tv is great for older xbox games, you dont get the haziness that you do with newer tvs bc its still pretty old school. $300 picked up in Delaware, or I guess I could take it to my work too in Dublin if that's more convienient for a buyer but buyer will owe me lunch that day bc the tv is heavy.

Can get pictures but you wont be able to see any of the scuffs from a camera phone pic.

how did the two gayest members find my post? lol, champion here in delaware has our dog food, 40lb bag for 36 bones, good food/$ ratio. Lasts fatty about 2 weeks

Will throw in stand too, swivels like 30 degrees left and right

Edited by zixxer636

• 2 weeks later...